Can't wear skinny jeans cause my knots don't fit!!!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

510 superskinnies>>>>>

They're not that hard to break in, it has spandex.
grin.gif

how do you do it? im a slim dude and i cant even fit into those
laugh.gif
511s are pushing it as well, the khaki version fits pretty well tho if you buy it one size up.

You're lying. 510 superskinny twills is like wearing spandex, it stretches. You shouldn't have a problem fitting in them.

well i mean of course i can put them on...but its uncomfortable as hell for me...you probably size them up i guess?

510 superskinnies>>>>>

They're not that hard to break in, it has spandex.
grin.gif

how do you do it? im a slim dude and i cant even fit into those
laugh.gif
511s are pushing it as well, the khaki version fits pretty well tho if you buy it one size up.

You're lying. 510 superskinny twills is like wearing spandex, it stretches. You shouldn't have a problem fitting in them.

well i mean of course i can put them on...but its uncomfortable as hell for me...you probably size them up i guess?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Skinny jean is okay but please don't sag them. If you're over 21 and still sag your jean then you're a lame

i personally sag my jeans ever so slightly. you probably wouldnt be able to tell honestly. the jeans i wear are normally low rise so they just feel morecomfortable sagged opposed to right on my hips. but thats just my steeez.

roll.gif
True story tho. Jeans shorts are a trash.

illmatic- you from New York, Harlem ?

Cause we go hard up here on jean shorts at the basketball games and other events. Those are not allowed. You will be first punished then banished from thepark.
laugh.gif

I tell no lie.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

give it time they will relax on you....

i dont care i effes with 511s
i ordered some jeans online one time and i didn't know they were slims. Liked them so much, i wanted to know what was close to them so Ibought 511's. Fell in love with them ever since.
fqwep.jpg

not all that baggy but not skinny jeans.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

give it time they will relax on you....

i dont care i effes with 511s
i ordered some jeans online one time and i didn't know they were slims. Liked them so much, i wanted to know what was close to them so I bought 511's. Fell in love with them ever since.
fqwep.jpg

not all that baggy but not skinny jeans.

i rock my jeans looser than that but those are OK

smh at you suckas layin on the edge of the bed with a fork tryin to zip up your pants what part of the game is that

I'm a 35 waise, and sz 36 501xx fir great, but slightly tight, would going up to a 38 help any and give my pants a fitted but slightly baggy look?

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Skinny Jeans > Baggy Jeans

at least you can show your whole shoe with skinny jeans + they dont become skin tight because you break into them after a while!
indifferent.gif

Standard fit > skinny fit

Why should anyone care about showing off the whole shoe? Those that know shoes will recognize what you got on when they see 3/4 of it, and those that don't recognize won't even give a !@#$ about your pair of shoes at all.

I'm not tryin' to jump around like a female trying to squeeze into a pair of jeans.

^this!
THIS. Right Here.....
smh.gif
@men wearing woman tight pants

514s are my preference.

I do own 4 pairs of 511s...but I go up a size in them babies.

Saying that...I'd like to know how ANY MAN can rock 511s in their true size?

Your just asking for blue balls...them thangs are so tight.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
son said blue balls. 511's are good money as long as you size up or have broken them in.
With that said, I need to re-up

Back
Top Bottom