Can't wear skinny jeans cause my knots don't fit!!!

Why should anyone care about showing off the whole shoe? Those that know shoes will recognize what you got on when they see 3/4 of it, and those that don't recognize won't even give a !@#$ about your pair of shoes at all.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"ah don' wear tight jeans like da white boys..but I get wasted like da white boys"

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

510 superskinnies>>>>>

They're not that hard to break in, it has spandex.
grin.gif

how do you do it? im a slim dude and i cant even fit into those
laugh.gif
511sare pushing it as well, the khaki version fits pretty well tho if you buy it one size up.

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Skinny Jeans > Baggy Jeans

at least you can show your whole shoe with skinny jeans + they dont become skin tight because you break into them after a while!
indifferent.gif

Standard fit > skinny fit

Why should anyone care about showing off the whole shoe? Those that know shoes will recognize what you got on when they see 3/4 of it, and those that don't recognize won't even give a !@#$ about your pair of shoes at all.

I'm not tryin' to jump around like a female trying to squeeze into a pair of jeans.

^this!

Skinny jean is okay but please don't sag them. If you're over 21 and still sag your jean then you're a lame

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

510 superskinnies>>>>>

They're not that hard to break in, it has spandex.
grin.gif

how do you do it? im a slim dude and i cant even fit into those
laugh.gif
511s are pushing it as well, the khaki version fits pretty well tho if you buy it one size up.

You're lying. 510 superskinny twills is like wearing spandex, it stretches. You shouldn't have a problem fitting in them.

Back
Top Bottom