Can you really turn a H@e Into a House Wife? serious topic......

Real talk, I was talking with my boy about this earlier, I have been cancelled and back on so many times, no such thing as a "relationship" anymore.

People are forgetting.. it's not so much carnal urges.. but personality traits that make people act a certain way. The way one answers questions, or resolves issues, or approaches life in general.. is usually unique to that inidividual. These traits are static, and dont change as humans can repress, but very very very very few can actually change their mental composition.

So no. you cannot... But..

I grewup with this chick.. imean 8 years old to 25+.. If I posted a pic, you wouldnt even believe I knew her, nevertheless, dated. But we messed around off and on until 23(still talked later on), she also always dated dudes around the way.. never shiest though.. like serial monogomist type.. 16 she had a kid, 21 she had another kid.. 24 she got knockedup by an NFL player.. two more kids.

I know a laundry list of dudes who ran through, we linkedup off and on for 10+years(never when she had an actual BF i dont think). For my money, she doesnt have a mental sexlust.. it's just the amount of attention she gets must be overwhelming, and its hard for some people to separate reallife from reality, when you meet someone new. Chick is eloquent, down to earth, self aware, honest(not sure if shes honest about her history.. but shes candid in other areas of life).. shes essentially the ideal wifey.. 4 kids aside, could you/would you wife? You'd honestly have no choice in the matter, as women tend to decide which side of them we meet.

Another story.. I know another chick who was a virgin(verified), until 21. Then rangup 5 dudes in the semester before we met, 2 years later, shes had two more partners(not including me).. Ho? or No?

@ Phenom, very interesting man. Honestly NT has helped me in a lot of ways, I have been pretty scorned and tainted when it comes to talking about relationships on here, and perhaps some of you have seen some of the "girl threads" and seen my dialogue change in regard to the opposite sex, I do feel my outlook has changed though, and for good reason. I have had several partners, and all the females in the end were shady in some sort of way. Granted I am not saying that they were to blame, just that in the end they were misleading on some level. 

In the end I had only myself to blame, because I have an inherent trait in me that wishes to see the good in people. Alot of these women give signs as clear as day as to what type of women they are. There are phrases, mannerisms, or some times just a gut instinct that can tip you off to such things. I for the most part- ignored them.

The last thing I would want to do is to make it seem as though what I am saying is to describe ALL women, it isn't. And even with the women I can speak on, I would be unfair to exclude my own actions in undoing some of my past relationships, that aside. No women was ignorant to my ways before smashing occurred. We get what we ask for.

In my younger years I would say the new me is pretty "anti- female", and maybe I am, but for the most part I think I am just realistic. See women in life will try to use this as a response to what I just claimed: "Well what about guys too?" 

What about us? We are the most simple beings known to man, !+@% me and feed me, that is all I ask. I also never forgot a saying my guy told me about a year ago. "women are smarter than you think they are, but not as smart as THEY think they are". Ladies you don't have me fooled anymore, with your calculated sayings, comments, and even actions. Again I am not saying guys are not to blame, I am just saying pointing the finger back is the first sign of denial. 

My standards are pretty simple.

I will pretend to hear and care all about your day, what your professor said about your paper, what your guy friend that wants to smash said about you, and I'll even cop you a nice purse if your show you capable of handling it, but for the most part I am done. Haven't gone out of my way for a female in about a year (since my last relationship) and don't plan on doing so, women are not an object but merely an extra curricular activity, a spare-time hobby to be taken as seriously as the models I so love building. 

See women want what they can't have,  and they can have me, just not ME.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

u cant turn one into a housewife, they wont change unless they want to.
/thread
Habits are hard to break. Especially bad ones. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

@ Phenom, very interesting man. Honestly NT has helped me in a lot of ways, I have been pretty scorned and tainted when it comes to talking about relationships on here, and perhaps some of you have seen some of the "girl threads" and seen my dialogue change in regard to the opposite sex, I do feel my outlook has changed though, and for good reason. I have had several partners, and all the females in the end were shady in some sort of way. Granted I am not saying that they were to blame, just that in the end they were misleading on some level. 

In the end I had only myself to blame, because I have an inherent trait in me that wishes to see the good in people. Alot of these women give signs as clear as day as to what type of women they are. There are phrases, mannerisms, or some times just a gut instinct that can tip you off to such things. I for the most part- ignored them.

The last thing I would want to do is to make it seem as though what I am saying is to describe ALL women, it isn't. And even with the women I can speak on, I would be unfair to exclude my own actions in undoing some of my past relationships, that aside. No women was ignorant to my ways before smashing occurred. We get what we ask for.

In my younger years I would say the new me is pretty "anti- female", and maybe I am, but for the most part I think I am just realistic. See women in life will try to use this as a response to what I just claimed: "Well what about guys too?" 

What about us? We are the most simple beings known to man, !+@% me and feed me, that is all I ask. I also never forgot a saying my guy told me about a year ago. "women are smarter than you think they are, but not as smart as THEY think they are". Ladies you don't have me fooled anymore, with your calculated sayings, comments, and even actions. Again I am not saying guys are not to blame, I am just saying pointing the finger back is the first sign of denial. 

I will pretend to hear and care all about your day, what your professor said about your paper, what your guy friend that wants to smash said about you, and I'll even cop you a nice purse if your show you capable of handling it, but for the most part I am done. Haven't gone out of my way for a female in about a year (since my last relationship) and don't plan on doing so, women are not an object but merely an extra curricular activity, a spare-time hobby to be taken as seriously as the models I so love building. 

QFE. Seriously.

This. That. Everything. QFT.
I'm inherently a "nice guy." Can't help it. This mentality has changed things for me and I must say it has helped. Its very true. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

They will probably be somebody's wife. So yes you can and will.

I know this girl that was sucking penises at age 13. Stripping by age 16.

Moved to Texas and found her a dude that didn't know her past, dude makes $$$$$$$, but he doesn't "know" her. Happily married with kids.

More info on this family?

lol.. if i could sig this, i would

kix has the right idea.

im currently involved with a girl who i like and she likes me, but i KNOW its just that "new" feeling

im trynna explain to her that a REAL relationship is not whats up right now

but its hard when i damn near live with her...

lol

i dont even WANT to care tho....im done with that, for a while, at least.

Most definitely.  That's what I was saying earlier. 

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

if your good hearted becarefull with them hizzos
theyll make your heart turn black as theirs

so %%@***% true… being good to women is nearly asking them to convert you to the dark side...

Originally Posted by cguy610

So true. I say it all the time...the signs were there....u choose to ignore. Or u were oblivious to begin with.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by cguy610

So true. I say it all the time...the signs were there....u choose to ignore. Or u were oblivious to begin with.

Especially in the facebook/myspace/twitter era.  I mean you can just see the pics, the way she dresses, her interaction with other people, status updates, etc.

A lot of gems dropped in this thread I hope you guys picked them up

But 1 thing for sure you will only know what she tells you so with that said Yes u can turn a H** into a housewife but will the guy know she is/was a H** great possibility he won't.

Take this into consideration a H** is experienced so imagine a regular guy dealing with a H** he is gonna be so sprung off the cat cause she's doing all kind of stuff he's not use to so why would he wanna go back to plain jane .

Some Ninjas just gotta realize that sometimes girls just wanna have fun.Ninjas need to learn to make a good night be a good night not a good wife cause these girls don't be on it like that they want the D like u want the P

But to sum it all up it's not cool to be loving all your B****** Just because you pop and occasionally kick it that don't make u Mr. and Mrs.

there is so much truth being spoke in this thread Not to mention what kik was saying 
pimp.gif

NO NO NO you have no control over this period. Girls may eventually stop ho'n go to a new spot and front like a wifey type and that usually works. But as far as trying to change a ho its not gonna happen

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

This. That. Everything. QFT.
I'm inherently a "nice guy." Can't help it. This mentality has changed things for me and I must say it has helped. Its very true. 
I unfortunately can't help but have that same "nice guy" trait.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom