Can you really turn a H@e Into a House Wife? serious topic......

i think a H@e CAN turn into a wifey

IF her upbringing was decent.

i think a lot has to do with women and their development from childhood.

if her upbringing was decent, her desire to be a ho would be somewhat suppressed no?

Look at church girls.

Before her deviant ways protrude... she realizes what she has with you, and without the slightest forward effort on your part, she changes

idealistic. a bonafide ho can spot a simp. and by definition they keep dudes in their back pocket.

I seen it done, but it they had to remove the subject away from everything she knew and was never to return.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

A real man can help her see a happier and more sustainable way of life.

That real man can also show her how good life is with him.

THAT man.. can turn a ho into a house wife
You go into a relationship wanting/trying to change people..you failed from the start
QFTMFT.
pimp.gif

It's not even about trying to change people.
The situation here is that you didn't know this female was in fact a @#@.

Before her deviant ways protrude... she realizes what she has with you, and without the slightest forward effort on your part, she changes 
eek.gif

<That's really ambitious of you. Chances are your G isn't that tight tho. If we're talking REAL jumps & not just a girl who has had a few casual partners like Black said she saw you before you saw her and she made the choice on her own and not cuz you were a "real man" that showed her the other side of life.
laugh.gif

she changes, for you?

lol

yeah, she changes to trick you.

listen, who a person is is always going to come out....

one way or another...

save yourself the stress and misery

don't do it.

lol, she changes, realizing what you have....

no, she changes for YOU, i.e. when YOURE with her....

you're developing a relationship with a made-up person who doesnt exist...

she just wants you to like/love her, so she pretends to be what you want her to be...

until, one day, it comes out.

You Can't Turn A !**/*%$* into a housewife ..

She Just Chooses to Stop Hoin'/Sluttin' ...

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ......

Most !*$@@% just love %*+*/sluts mans ... 

Straight up ...

Most  %*+* get tired of Hoin'/Sluttin.. 

This is fact..

%*+*/Sluts have the sexual skill to keep a man happy .. (Therefore they already have the one up on a plain jane)

True as well ..

And  %*+* are created from both ends of the upbringing Spectrum .. ya'll !*$@@% need to cut it out with all that BS

I know broads who pops love them dearly and they are still %*+*

8/10 Your prolly gonna marry a chick with an equal  body count as you (Regardless of what she tells you) ..

At the end of the day it comes down to character ..

Is she down for you?

Do she make you happy?

Thats all that matters ..

Thats really All that should matter

Alot of ya'll !*$@@% and women gon' be some lonely +@$ people

Every woman isn't deer park water pure ..

but what the *%%% ... this NT where !*$@@% wife a 10 virgin dime pieces and !$*! like that 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Definitely need to come to an agreement on what a 'ho' is. From my experience w/ women...All of these chicks are a 'ho' for someone at some point in time. And its not uncommon for a normal chick to be a ho to at least 5-10 dudes by the age of 25. I hope some of you are willing to live w/ this reality.

...Now if we're talking about 'Keisha', that's a different story. Its going to take a lot of patience to really deal w/ that.
I go by the dictionary definition so that's not a ho. 

Straight from dictionary.com
having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I think so but it's rare, some women just grow up eventually. I know a female that hit 50+ guys before she was 26 and has settle down with a guy for the past year. She has never cheated on him and has been with him for almost two years.

She said she told her man that she's only been with eight guys *dead*

One of my biggest fears, falling in love with a chick like that and wifing them
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The term is subjective.
In my opinion you cannot. But a lot of my peers have messed up views of what a @%+ is IMO.

You are a salty %$@ group of people

then again.. I've never been played by a $!%. I dont even think I know a TRUE $!%.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Like i stated last year in a thread like this..

theres a Ho in very Housewife.

^  Truest thing typed in this thread.

No matter who you are, 98% of the girls me or the NT family has messed wit', done some pretty XXX-rated stuff before us. We as men, jus' gotta keep our eyes n' ears open so we don't look like sucka ast' simps.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I had a theory on that. A ho really understands that dudes ain't +***. She got the idea of 'love' #@+*+* outta her many times and knows all the bull +*** nice guys, are only nice for one reason, cuz she flashed the {(')} at all of em and they all bit.

And look what happens every time you drop a ho into non-ho activities. She bring the thirst outta n_'s cuz they smell free cut from across the room.

You can't turn that $!%%$ into a housewife. She REALLY don't act right. That's a downgrade on a ho's life.

An average looking chick, who presses her ******* up and wears her box on her forehead is gonna live beyond her means, and get attention she don't deserve.

You saying she gonna drop back down to earth to be any girl again?

Your simp game better be extraordinary, shun.
That's what's real!

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

They will probably be somebody's wife. So yes you can and will.

I know this girl that was sucking penises at age 13. Stripping by age 16.

Moved to Texas and found her a dude that didn't know her past, dude makes $$$$$$$, but he doesn't "know" her. Happily married with kids.
my question is tho.. will they revert back to the old ways? yes i know cheating in marriages happens. but is it more inclined with a previous $$+? 
how would we know the answer to this question OP??? tell me. every situation is different. 

You are a salty %$@ group of people

then again.. I've never been played by a $!%. I dont even think I know a TRUE $!%.

you do, you just don't know you do.

yeah, i maybe jaded, but #$*+, i know i aint gonna let it happen again

when you get your first cut, youll show off your scar too, homie.

you can literally search my posts from before my first mortal wound and after...

my mindset has vastly changed lol

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Like i stated last year in a thread like this..

theres a Ho in very Housewife.
/thread

what you think these chicks do? go to a ho retirement home never to procreate?
laugh.gif
alot of these smutz, from da 70's blaxplotation era gettin

back slapped around by willie beemin, shaft, goldie clones and w/e are ya parents.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

she changes, for you?

lol

yeah, she changes to trick you.

listen, who a person is is always going to come out....

one way or another...

save yourself the stress and misery

don't do it.

lol, she changes, realizing what you have....

no, she changes for YOU, i.e. when YOURE with her....

you're developing a relationship with a made-up person who doesnt exist...

she just wants you to like/love her, so she pretends to be what you want her to be...

until, one day, it comes out.
350157e78aaa3916e8358f26f7e2d5b67dd7e3f.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

You Can't Turn A !**/*%$* into a housewife ..

She Just Chooses to Stop Hoin'/Sluttin' ...

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ......

8/10 Your prolly gonna marry a chick with an equal  body count as you (Regardless of what she tells you) ..

At the end of the day it comes down to character ..

Is she down for you?

Do she make you happy?

Thats all that matters ..

Thats really All that should matter

It's topics like these that remind me I'm blessed in this area of life.Moms loves shorty, aunts love shorty, grandma too (she's twenty years older than Ray Charles when he died and from Haiti, all you Haitian NT'ers know the rest when it comes to what she expects from a lady.)I am the first an only for anything regarding relationships. Word to her pops wanting to box me when he found out about me, she stayed home after school most of her life because they were strict and protective, now he cool an we visit every other weekend.I think the post about a female having casual partners throught life but not being a cheater makes sense, but talk of trains and what not cancels any possibility of a relationship(or smashing for that matter). What you think a good number for a female by a certainage is your opinion at the end of the day. Can you turn....? I dunno, if she was that honest in the first place and wanted you to know that's the first step I guess. In closing love your daughters men, in every way except sexual your her fisrt boyfriend so treat them good.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

They will probably be somebody's wife. So yes you can and will.

I know this girl that was sucking penises at age 13. Stripping by age 16.

Moved to Texas and found her a dude that didn't know her past, dude makes $$$$$$$, but he doesn't "know" her. Happily married with kids.
AND this is what scares me every time I start a new relationship, don't even want to know but then you do at the same time
Better put some work and time on a chick EARLY then
she can't be smashing around if your busy with her for the remainder of your years....... 

But then again many things in life are NOT permanent..... now imagine being with 1 person for the remainder of your days, and Im not even talking about in the upcoming months.... YEARS. Its almost impossible. Love goes both ways and to get two people feeling the same and STAY feeling the same is a really hard task. I think people are not meant to last forever and OP is really thinking that one day he NEEDS to search for a woman to spend his life with. Only thing I can say is that, nothing really lasts, one day she loves your D and the next some dude is blowing up her phone making her feel all new.

Everyone loves new P..... some just like the D as much as some like the P

makes the world go round

i think a girl is a h@e if shes smashed 15 dudes by age 21..

to let 15 dudes in on you as a female is ALOT by 21

just think that it is more emotional to let a dude go inside of you, to a guy its w.e

yes i know that thinking like that is bias

but i grew up thinking girls are to me more cookie cutter house wife than a grime ball

Double standards man. I'm 27, been w/ prolly 30 chicks in my life. Am I a Ho? Am i unworthy of being married? Yet, if it's a chick, she's dirty or a ho for acting on the same urges, we all get and act on and want women to act on. Like it doesn't make sense. Sex feels good, it releases chemicals and compounds that enhance our well being. As long as a chick practiced good habits, and wasn't using sex to fill some void in her life. I could careless what her past was. Because I know mine isn't sparkling.

Everyone goes thru phases, and has to come to their own personal realizations about what they want out of life. You guys are all too much. You want a model type dime, who is a virgin, but knows every sexual trick there is. Like come on. I'd bet the avg married 25-35 yr old woman, has like 15+ partners minimum.

We are all wired to enjoy sex and be %%$*, get off of it.

Guys this whole concept of eternal love is a farce. Just continue to be you and let these chicks be them. Everyone exposes themselves in time.

Back
Top Bottom