Can you go a week without sending a text message?

Originally Posted by iBlink

If I were with ay&t I'd have roll over minutes out the ace. Full keyboard phones got me messed up with texting. I only call my family for the most part.

if you do make the contest, lets start the monday after next and ill guarantee a win for me.. (ill be in basic training for 8 weeks}.

YUP. I haven't had my phone for a week and a half about. I have im'ed people though which is similar.

Yes I can. I went an entire week without texting. It was a church thing to do. Most of my friends went w/o watching TV since they're football fanatics(this was the week of the Super Bowl too).

This was hard for me to do, so I wanted to challenge myself, and also it was church-related. I'm an addicted texter, I send like 2700+ text a month.Although it was hard at first, it was definitely needed because I use to text all day everyday and not pay attention in class. So yeah it's possible, justtalk on the PHONE!!!

Definitely not. Co-workers, friends and family text me all the time and there is noway I can do that.

Back
Top Bottom