Can you get life from drug trafficking?

He's going away for a long time...

now everyone here assuming he was pulling it in his carry-on thru JFK

what I collected from it is he had a shipment come thru and it got seized and they know it was his (went to pick it up w/e)...that is more believable than the guy walking it thru security check but that's just me

ElCatfisho wrote:
your friend will be gone:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yous a fool

Your friend is bout that life. 
pimp.gif

Put some money on his books, fam. For real. If you were close to dude, some money can go a long way in the prison system. It's not a joke. Damn near a modern form of slavery now a days.

Your friend is bout that life. 
pimp.gif

Put some money on his books, fam. For real. If you were close to dude, some money can go a long way in the prison system. It's not a joke. Damn near a modern form of slavery now a days.

I never heard of anyone getting life straight up for drug trafficking, not unless they been caught. From the looks of it he never got caught since you known him this long and this the place you asking. I dont know what the laws are like over there but for a first time offender they tend to go a little easier, especially if he snitch. Feds are way easier to go to than the state pen, theres less people trying to prove themselves and if he stay on the straight and narrow he can reduce his time.

I never heard of anyone getting life straight up for drug trafficking, not unless they been caught. From the looks of it he never got caught since you known him this long and this the place you asking. I dont know what the laws are like over there but for a first time offender they tend to go a little easier, especially if he snitch. Feds are way easier to go to than the state pen, theres less people trying to prove themselves and if he stay on the straight and narrow he can reduce his time.

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

wut

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

wut

Depends on his Lawyers and IF HE IS TELLING. Some penalties are harsher in other states.But if his paperwork is str8 than he can possibly get very little time. @#! was dude thinkn its 2011 not 1975 when that #%#@ was possible.

Depends on his Lawyers and IF HE IS TELLING. Some penalties are harsher in other states.But if his paperwork is str8 than he can possibly get very little time. @#! was dude thinkn its 2011 not 1975 when that #%#@ was possible.

Back
Top Bottom