Can We Have A Serious, Mature Discussion on Abortion?

Boys and girls wanna hear a true story?
Saturday night was at this real wild party
They had the liquor overflowin' the cup, about
5 or 6 strippers tryin to work for a buck
and I-took one girl outside wit me, her name
was Mya, she went to Junior High wit me,
I said, Why you up in there dancin for cash?,
I guess a whole lots changed since I seen you last
She said..

What would you do? If your son was at home
crying all alone on the bedroom floor, cuz he's hungry
and the only way to feed him is ta sleep wit a man
for a little bit of money, and his daddy's gone
somewhere smokin' rock now, in and out of lock down,
I aint gotta job now, so for you this is just a good time
but for me this is what I call life...

This song would never have happened if she just got an abortion.
Message!

I love my little boy. The question was asked when we found out my girl was expecting. I said hell no to that. I am a man, not a coward. I agree that people should have a choice but it is murder no matter how you see it. I feel like if you choose to abort you should have to go through a mandatory tube tie.

Last edited:
To preface this topic and bring forth an idea, I don't agree with the act of abortion but I'm not radical.
Since the baby is half the man's, and half the woman's, shouldn't the man have a say?
To go further with this, if the woman can just go and get an abortion ,
shouldn't the man be able to choose to abort the baby?
Please tell me if my statement isn't clear, this is kinda weird to write down.
If I'm wrong please educate me.
Yes the man should have a say depending on if the birth could be life threatening to the mother.
I believe if you want the baby but the partner doesn't then you should just sign over parental rights upon birth. The mothers say will always come first

I know a girl who had a abortions. It was my mans kid and it was heart breaking watching them decide on it. He wanted to keep but she didn't because she was a sophomore in college. They were just not ready at all and not much help from home. It would have not been a good situation and it made me understand that abortions should be legal because births in bad situations make things worse. Sadly that same damn couple gets pregnant a year later and they're keeping it but they in alot better situation

i believe the man should have some say, but it becomes tough to argue when it is HER carrying the baby for 9 months.

a few years ago i was totally against it. but as the years passed and saw more teenagers get pregnant, i almost see it as the right thing to do.
some girls are just so immature and thinking of them having a baby almost saddens me.

on the flipside... a few of my older friends have told me that they know females who have had more than 5 abortions. the "oh im pregnant again! lets just get another abortion " mentality kind of upsets me as well

very tough and complex subject that im still on the fence about

I wouldn't go along with abortion. If my girl got pregnant I wouldn't run from my mistake
If I am not prepared to have a kid then I would rather give him or her for adoption

i don't think i could let my girl go through an abortion, that **** would eat her up inside.

is it true they can't give birth afterwards?

Last edited:
scenario:

Let's say as a man, you want to abort the fetus, but the lady decides to keep it...

When the child is older, lets say about 9-10 yrs old... you and the mother are not cool anymore and hard feelings are had between you two.

She tells the child that you wanted to abort it because she's angry with you for whatever reason...

WWYD?
nerd.gif

scenario:

Let's say as a man, you want to abort the fetus, but the lady decides to keep it...
When the child is older, lets say about 9-10 yrs old... you and the mother are not cool anymore and hard feelings are had between you two.
She tells the child that you wanted to abort it because she's angry with you for whatever reason...
WWYD?:nerd:
Daddy was a different man at the time sort of talk.

It can turn into a people mature as they older conversation if you were a good father

Last edited:
i don't think i could let my girl go through an abortion, that **** would eat her up inside.

is it true they can't give birth afterwards?

No, plenty of women have had children after having abortions. Hell plenty of women have had women after having abortions back when you had to go find a less than reputable doctor in a less than ideal surgical room to do it in.

Best way to prevent this decision from even being left in anyone's hands is to prevent the situation that led to it.

Boys and girls wanna hear a true story?
Saturday night was at this real wild party
They had the liquor overflowin' the cup, about
5 or 6 strippers tryin to work for a buck
and I-took one girl outside wit me, her name
was Mya, she went to Junior High wit me,
I said, Why you up in there dancin for cash?,
I guess a whole lots changed since I seen you last
She said..

What would you do? If your son was at home
crying all alone on the bedroom floor, cuz he's hungry
and the only way to feed him is ta sleep wit a man
for a little bit of money, and his daddy's gone
somewhere smokin' rock now, in and out of lock down,
I aint gotta job now, so for you this is just a good time
but for me this is what I call life...

This song would never have happened if she just got an abortion.
Message!
city high :smokin

You can have a say, but the decision is the woman's, bottom line.
After all, it's her body.

But it's the man's pockets for the next 18 years...a better way to avoid all this crap is to be a little more careful who you sleep with...if everyone do things the right way, there shouldn't be a need for abortions.

I hope I dondont get flamed but...

Its so damb rare for a woman to want am abortion and a guy wants to keep the baby...

I say 2/10 times...

I was caught up in a situation I wanted to get an abortion..girl wasn't down for it...then I thought about how grimey and selfish it is...luckily the girl was just coo-coo and wasn't even pregnant..but that situation matured me a lot

Not to get off topic but in this book I am reading they are paying drug addicted,hiv,n std having women 300 take a b-control pill so they won't be able to bear children..that's crazy but at the same.time in a weird sense good

People always make the argument that the woman is the one that has to carry the baby for 9 months. However, they don't consider the permanency of the matter. If the man was willing to take sole custody of the child then he should absolutely have a say. (besides the fact that the baby is only insider her body and not an actual body itself)

It sucks men don't have much of a say in an abortion but I don't trust any man to take full custody of a child I do not want. What if sometime before you have the baby he changes his mind? Your body and I'm assuming your mind go through so many changes while pregnant. Its selfish but I don't feel like I or any other woman should have to 'deal' with a pregnancy she doesnt want to make the soon to be father happy.

For me it would just be too much to deal with knowing I don't want the child. The appointments, time off from work, social life, whatever.

Yes I know there's the flipside where a woman wants the baby and the man does not. I have no solution for that tho.

the man does have a say in the matter. men have several different ways of preventing the situation from ever occurring. think about it before the girl is pregnant.

If its her body and its not a life. then it's "her" baby. women should be able to fend for themselves and left alone as single mothers.

I hate this stupid ********.

Woman can protect her body and abort a baby. Causing a would be father to lose a kid.

Woman can protect a life and force a man to be a father.

Absolutely ridiculous, the law needs to make up it's mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom