Can we get a R&B/Soul/Neo-Soul thread?

check out bad rabbits touring schedule. their album is good but their live performances are amazing

NEW REMY SHAND!

Teddy Pendergrass - Love T.K.O.

Old school like the old school...

Bobby Womack - If You Think You're Lonely Now & Thats The Way I Feel About You

Quadron - Better Off (ft Kendrick Lamar)

I can't believe I didn't post this yet. Though I'd post something newer since I posted a whole bunch of old school stuff.

^Heard that song last night and have been playing it all day. This song made me listen to their first album and I love it!

Never heard of Quadron before.  I'll be listening to their debut album ASAP.  Peeped some of the tracks/videos, and I like what I hear.

This dude from Australia, Chet Faker is dope.  Love the EP.

Last edited:
That new Remy Shand song is nice. Almost forgot who he was. :lol: I'll have to listen to his album soon.

New Craig David. :smokin

Song sounds nice; can't wait for CDQ.

Last edited:
Quadron - Sea Salt

More Quadron. I think this track is off the forthcoming album.

Wish we could embed SoundCloud players here on NT. Here's another tune from them, a Michael Jackson tribute called Neverland. This duo is really impressing me with these new tracks. I don't know if this track is going to be on the forthcoming album (due to drop June 4th).

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...jackson-with-neverland-song-premiere-20130527

Prince - Even Flow (Pearl Jam cover)

Unfortunately, it's only a snippet. But here is Prince & his all female band 3rdEyeGirl covering the Pearl Jam classic.

This Jhene Aiko song came out near the end of last year, but just heard it for the first time recently.

Smooth track. :smokin

Myele Manzanz - On The Move (ft. Rachel Fraser)

I've posted this kiwi band (Electric Wire Hustle) somewhere on the first couple of pages of this thread. The drummer Myele Manzanz, a founding member of the group is leaving. Below is his first offering from his solo project.

Here are some Electric Wire Hustle songs; They Don't Want & Perception

Last edited:
Myele Manzanz - On The Move (ft. Rachel Fraser)

I've posted this kiwi band (Electric Wire Hustle) somewhere on the first couple of pages of this thread. The drummer Myele Manzanz, a founding member of the group is leaving. Below is his first offering from his solo project.

Here are some Electric Wire Hustle songs; They Don't Want & Perception
Wow, never heard of this group.  Thanks for the heads up.  I'm familiar with some other Kiwi artist like, Freddy's Fat Drop. Ladi6, and Opensouls.  I can't believe I missed these cats.

"Perception" is 
nthat.gif
.  Damn.

Looking forward to listening to their album, and will peep Mylee's solo joint.  First single is nice.

Sweetback - You Will Rise

Never ever get tired of this song. Sade's band with Amel?!?!

Sade - Nothing Can Come Between Us

Incomparable...

Last edited:
Benny Tones - On My Way & Smokie Haze pt. 2

Another kiwi. This guy is considered an unofficial member of Electric Wire Hustle.

Back
Top Bottom