Can someone sell me on California? Vol. Peace out Texas :Update: USF?

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Both USF and USD are really expensive private universities. I mean, if you're going to law school and are already prepared to tack on the thousands of dollars in loans, might as well live in San Francisco
laugh.gif
USF is 13 thou more a year than my safety university but you start out earning 25 thou more a year. I think USF is definitely a solid choice if I'm able to get in.
smile.gif
It is a very good school. I have family and friends that went through there. My uncle went there for Finance I believe and he's now the Regional Manager for the Wells Fargo branches in San Francisco. Pulling in mad dough
laugh.gif
Really any of them go to the law school?Any insight on how they liked the school in general?

^Sorry, none I know of that have gone to the law school. Maybe go visit the campus? From what I remember (I learned to swim at their really nice pool
laugh.gif
),the campus is really, really nice. They have a really beautiful chapel. It's not the biggest college campus but then again, it's a private university.Everyone I've known that has gone through there has really liked it. USF is also in a pretty good area of SF. Very, very convenient place.

^Sorry, none I know of that have gone to the law school. Maybe go visit the campus? From what I remember (I learned to swim at their really nice pool
laugh.gif
), the campus is really, really nice. They have a really beautiful chapel. It's not the biggest college campus but then again, it's a private university. Everyone I've known that has gone through there has really liked it. USF is also in a pretty good area of SF. Very, very convenient place.

That's all good to hear, thanks a lot. The ironic thing is I broke up with my gf cause I thought she would go to law school in Cali but she went to lawschool at my hometown. Now I wanna go to USF, her hometown. Life is a funny thing.

I think you will love SF. USF is a really great school and expensive by the way. It is located in an area that is really safe and you won't need a carsince it would be hard to find parking and transportation in the city is really reliable. Super LIBERAL city and the weather for me is perfect but it might bea bit cold for you. Its not super hot in the city but for the most part the weather is pretty nice and UNPREDICTABLE at times. The girls are okay not superbeautiful. I think this might work out for you, go with your gut though.

I'm kinda in the same position, except I'm not tired of Houston...
I plan on movin to Cali when I graduate but that'll be in a while (2011)
LA is my main choice cause of the hip-hop scene and I'm a film major

Back
Top Bottom