Can someone explain the meaning of the spiderman pic?

This thread is crazy.
roll.gif

It's understandable. The Spider-Man pics (specifically the ones from Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends) are just funny in an unexplainable way based off it being Spidey, the position he's in, the location, and how he's drawn in some pics (like the first few where his neck is lengthened or his face is stretched out while shrugging). The captions are a plus too.

Trying to explain them is stupid.

laugh.gif
@ this thread being 10 pages though. I knew some posters were fiending to unleash the Spidey pics off how they've been posted randomly recently.

It's understandable. The Spider-Man pics (specifically the ones from Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends) are just funny in an unexplainable way based off it being Spidey, the position he's in, the location, and how he's drawn in some pics (like the first few where his neck is lengthened or his face is stretched out while shrugging). The captions are a plus too.

Trying to explain them is stupid.

laugh.gif
@ this thread being 10 pages though. I knew some posters were fiending to unleash the Spidey pics off how they've been posted randomly recently.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

nzelwx.jpg
It means hes feeling him self/he's full of himself 
How you don't understand it ? someone is seating at a desk with pictures all around him of himself its pretty obvious what that means 
laugh.gif

nzelwx.jpg
How you don't understand it ? someone is seating at a desk with pictures all around him of himself its pretty obvious what that means 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

nzelwx.jpg
laugh.gif

hmm, i used to walk around with a picture of MYSELF on a keychain cuz i was feelin myself. i still have it. im wearin it in my "traphouse" pic

Originally Posted by ricky409

nzelwx.jpg
laugh.gif

hmm, i used to walk around with a picture of MYSELF on a keychain cuz i was feelin myself. i still have it. im wearin it in my "traphouse" pic

Back
Top Bottom