Can my homie get in trouble over this?

YES YES YES

This was a BIG THING IN GA a few years back. Yes you can catch that charge even if he was 18 and she was 16. It all depends on how the judge see's it. 

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

YES YES YES

This was a BIG THING IN GA a few years back. Yes you can catch that charge even if he was 18 and she was 16. It all depends on how the judge see's it. 
This.

Originally Posted by solefood229

Y'all better leaving those young $#$#+% alone
30t6p3b.gif

18 and older, let another %$$!% mold her

ill let this slide cause you may be 18-22

but
"only 21 and older let another _ mold her"

Originally Posted by bruce negro

He can't be brought up on statutory rape, but he can get charged with trespassing.

Yeah, but also I think the aunt has to file complaint anyways tho since it wasn't even the moms house

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

i once checked with a 16 yr old in a motel room when i was 19.
the motel staff said that it's not their fault if i got caught by the police with my girl upon checking in...
(it is against the law entering a motel here, wearing a highschool uniform) 

pawned my ipod to my bruhh for a day in order to get money for the room; a little short on the money that day when i went to school, but still
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

First, I take it this "friend" is you. If not why you so worried about it? The next thing is, is this girl really worth the trouble? I mean you two are both are young and will break up sooner or later or this fling will stop. Just move onto the next one bro...

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Underaged girl, hiding in the closet, OP I thought your friend was R. Kelly.
roll.gif

I'm about to go watch those again. That mess was wild

why didnt he leave when he got caught?
30t6p3b.gif

i remember i got caught at my side chicks house parents was asking me all these questions while they kicked me out once i got outside i ran
laugh.gif

he's white n mom is black right??

you got nothing to worry about OP.

unlesssssss

Spoiler [+]
Judge-Lynn-Toler.jpg

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

First, I take it this "friend" is you. If not why you so worried about it? The next thing is, is this girl really worth the trouble? I mean you two are both are young and will break up sooner or later or this fling will stop. Just move onto the next one bro...
Like I said earlier in this thread people and their idiotic assumptions, this is a message board if it was me I would just say it was
laugh.gif
.. and why would I not worry about it? its one of my friends so i'm going to be looking out off top..  READ the thread before you post next time there guy.

Back
Top Bottom