Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Hm im tempted to join..

is anyone puttin in work in the 650/415(too many zipcodes to name
laugh.gif
) area
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by ericberry14

you know i think i've had an epiphany of sorts with regards to this. Im lookin at all you guys & all the numbers. & i get the feeling that you guys are sending out mass amounts of messages to tons of broads in your area. But i think that in this situation quality>quantity. you guys shouldnt be abiding by the law of averages in terms of this. You gotta put the time into a coule of broads & make sure you have those wrapped up before you start on a new bunch.

At least thas how i would approach it if i was participating

agreed. Yall don't want this playbook to leak out,, that would take the fun out of it. no need to attack all out like Kobe in the 4th, just pick a few gyms to in different parts of town to work on your jumper
grin.gif

I thought that was the point tho
laugh.gif
but to do it only for the quality type females.

I agree Quality > Quantity, but how does one go about doing this then? ---The crazy thing about this is that I have put some time in these quality typechicks but the J always never fall---iI've tried COPIOUS amounts of approaches but
it seems like a damn cover is over the rim
laugh.gif

The quality ones in my area are on some extra diva type steelo mess or on some wannbe model crap. I'm going to need some serious coaching cause my recordis Hall of Shame status forreals.
smh.gif

2009 Season: as of 1/4/2009
0-74 (20 pending)

Career Record:
0 for ....man I lost count after I hit 200-300
laugh.gif

I'll add up my results from previous can I hit threads once I see what happens with the rest of my unread messages.

REALTALK: I may be better in-person/real life tho wit these chicks, word to blackmagnus. I can get a true vibe and read out the body language,man I aint trying to get rejected by sub-par females. I'm going to take a bye week for now, and start back fresh after the All-Star Break
laugh.gif

AMR ill pm you later todat to address your problem and to the cats asking "what are you guys doing?"

Real talk, girls outside the internetz are too easy. Whatever happens on this videogame can happen in real life x 10. Pulling em from the euroleagues (myspace)is harder than it is in person, personally speaking, so it gives me and all the others who participate/ read laughs. Its not to be taking too serious, you onlydie once, live it up a little and join a fantasy league
wink.gif

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by ericberry14

you know i think i've had an epiphany of sorts with regards to this. Im lookin at all you guys & all the numbers. & i get the feeling that you guys are sending out mass amounts of messages to tons of broads in your area. But i think that in this situation quality>quantity. you guys shouldnt be abiding by the law of averages in terms of this. You gotta put the time into a coule of broads & make sure you have those wrapped up before you start on a new bunch.

At least thas how i would approach it if i was participating

agreed. Yall don't want this playbook to leak out,, that would take the fun out of it. no need to attack all out like Kobe in the 4th, just pick a few gyms to in different parts of town to work on your jumper
grin.gif

I thought that was the point tho
laugh.gif
but to do it only for the quality type females.

I agree Quality > Quantity, but how does one go about doing this then? ---The crazy thing about this is that I have put some time in these quality type chicks but the J always never fall---iI've tried COPIOUS amounts of approaches but
it seems like a damn cover is over the rim
laugh.gif

The quality ones in my area are on some extra diva type steelo mess or on some wannbe model crap. I'm going to need some serious coaching cause my record is Hall of Shame status forreals.
smh.gif

2009 Season: as of 1/4/2009
0-74 (20 pending)

Career Record:
0 for ....man I lost count after I hit 200-300
laugh.gif

I'll add up my results from previous can I hit threads once I see what happens with the rest of my unread messages.

REALTALK: I may be better in-person/real life tho wit these chicks, word to blackmagnus. I can get a true vibe and read out the body language, man I aint trying to get rejected by sub-par females. I'm going to take a bye week for now, and start back fresh after the All-Star Break
laugh.gif

it is a numbers game.

if Kobe hits 81 points, he most likely took 121 shots....

Need a play on second and 4
lions_65.jpg

I am laughing cause u silly +!# hell how are going to say u want to borrow someone and where is ur pic at.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 5, 2009 8:48 AM

Good. I see I have your attention, you laughed, and you didn't say no. So Ill assume I have the green light :smile: Shall we discuss the terms of the lease?

Date: Jan 5, 2009 8:19 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!

Date: Jan 4, 2009 9:00 PM

can i borrow you. ill give you back.
Promise
smile.gif

Mr.anonymous, aka shotta from. G's to gents lol, put up a picture or something. You trying to ball outrageous without even having a name on your jersey,announcers don't know who you are
wink.gif

Take off your shades shotta, reveal yourself, do something to let them know you're not a psycho (pause) . That's the first step you need to take beforeyou do anything. You have to check in at the scorers table fam, can't just run all onto the court with ya warmups on.

THIS WEEKEND I GOT THE MILF GAME ON LOCK ( 37)

IMA TRY TO TAKE PICS

WISH ME LUCK ...IF HER MARRIED MAN DOESNT WALK IN

ooowwww

sorkoram

good looks on the line

Originally Posted by superman22938

i added this chick on Facebook the other day, and she didnt add me
should i send a message
or take an L

Take the L, thousands of girls out there and you never wanna come across like you care that much

Come on man, we aren't even talking D-League anymore... straight

100806-mn-jrnba-cover.jpg

status
laugh.gif

p1_kiper.jpg

I've got this kid rated at the top of my board this year. His intelligence on the field will take him very far in the league. Look for this kid to make an immediate impact for any team that takes him in the First Round.

iam a computer geek also it's ok to admit. and u cann text me and call . i love textin so with that heres my digits ***-***-****

Date: Jan 5, 2009 9:13 AM

I look forward to the same thing..

Though I am somewhat of a Computer Geek..ok, well I am a Geek..unfortunately, Im not glued to the PC at all times..

I'd like to keep contact with you..may I send you a txt or give you a call some time?
Date: Jan 5, 2009 10:08 AM

okay,okay sounds like fun to have the opportunity to chat with folks. i bet you are very good at what you do. iam glad that you chose to extend your horizons things happen for a reason whether positive or negative. however iam glad to be approached with your presence and hope to learn more. vice versa

Date: Jan 5, 2009 8:57 AM

Well to claim "I'm not the average man" would make me just that. With time, I am sure you will make that determination for yourself.

Anyways, I am Network Administrator at Time Warner Cable. So I can be very analytical, due to the nature of my profession.

As far as being new to Myspace, yes I am..I am more of a Facebook person, but I figured there's not harm in extending my network out to another venue. Needless to say, Im thrilled with that decision, seeing as though it lead me to your location.
Date: Jan 5, 2009 9:51 AM

mmmmmmmmmmm very well put together my friend, considering the fact the average man usually does not think of well put words before they speak. sounds like and through evidence
that you are very good at speaking its called the "GIFT TO GAB" i have to say i'am impressed. Also with this special inviting approach for woman should get you to enjoy many fruits for your labor
smile.gif
May i ask what it is you do for a living? And are you a new member of my-space? again these questions are only general as they help me analyze your request for these terms. feel free to explain
Date: Jan 5, 2009 8:41 AM

I cannot say I have had experience with these terms, but I am an avid surveyor.

This was all carefully crafted before I approached you with it, but to say the least, with my first try, I think it was a success.

Hopefully I can enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Date: Jan 5, 2009 9:37 AM

No not at all i have to say you are my first customer who has approached me in such a interesting way however very respectful. However you sound like you've had expierence wit such negotation????? other than that, you sound like you would be good partnership

Date: Jan 5, 2009 8:17 AM

That was actually very thorough..have you done this before?

Well i think I can agree to those terms, they're very straightforward and manageable.

I will say, I wouldn't consider you a "property" per say..we need to be able to label things properly to disbar any confusion on how I need to handle you.

Other than that though, I think we have a deal. Very painless negotiating to say the least which is always a plus.
Date: Jan 5, 2009 7:30 AM

A deposit down of respect loyalty and responsibility. Violations under these terms can result loss of trust and friendship. When lease is up da property must b left in da conditions it was borrowed-meaning nothing broken!!! Also their is an option of rent to own. Thanku lmao

Date: Jan 5, 2009 10:10 AM

Oh of course..what a male-shrew I would be messaging u with an insult..

So back to what I was speaking of..shall we discuss the terms of the lease?
------------ Original Message ------------
Lol thanku i assume its a compliment.

Date: Jan 5, 2009 9:48 AM

Whats up gorgeous, can I borrow you? I promise I'll give you back.

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

Need a play on second and 4
lions_65.jpg

I am laughing cause u silly +!# hell how are going to say u want to borrow someone and where is ur pic at.

Date: Jan 5, 2009 8:48 AM

Good. I see I have your attention, you laughed, and you didn't say no. So Ill assume I have the green light :smile: Shall we discuss the terms of the lease?

Date: Jan 5, 2009 8:19 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!

Date: Jan 4, 2009 9:00 PM

can i borrow you. ill give you back.
Promise
smile.gif
Son, put up a pic! No chick is gonna go any further with a dude that has the equivalent of yuku no pic

missinng_avatar.gif

gotta keep her interested, pic is a MUST. Call an audible, run the same play, u'll get the first down.

We may have something here, but I can't help but think there might be some spy gate involved. See her facebook is 2 days old and she only has 2 friends,now it could be because she's new to the game, or, it could be a trap. Should I play it straight up or do I anticipate the blitz because they'restealing signs?
me
Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matter how much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back

her
yeah honey sure, you're kinda cute. meet up sometime soon?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

We may have something here, but I can't help but think there might be some spy gate involved. See her facebook is 2 days old and she only has 2 friends, now it could be because she's new to the game, or, it could be a trap. Should I play it straight up or do I anticipate the blitz because they're stealing signs?
me
Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matter how much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back

her

just play it straight up. but make sure to ask for tagged pics before you go meeting up with her. cant be too sure about these "females"now a days

We may have something here, but I can't help but think there might be some spy gate involved. See her facebook is 2 days old and she only has 2 friends, now it could be because she's new to the game, or, it could be a trap. Should I play it straight up or do I anticipate the blitz because they're stealing signs?
me

her

Word so I'm gonna need a slick way to get a tagged pic without coming off as a loser. Sorkoham where you at brother
laugh.gif

Word so I'm gonna need a slick way to get a tagged pic without coming off as a loser. Sorkoham where you at brother
laugh.gif
tell her that you need to make sure everything checks out & that u wana kno exactly what u gon b borrowin & ask her 2 tag the pic

simple

I see you Ricky Rubio, you makin moves to get to the big leagues haha

And JRS, I'm watching. You gotta conversate a bit more. Tell her you'd like to get to know her a bit better before you meet up and that you canexchange pics to make sure you're not a psycho nor her haha... But I'm on a fastbreak right now and missing my streaking PF on the left lane. Shoot mea pm and put her on the backburner for later and ill hit you with the alley oop after work fam.

Superman, ehh I got you too my dude, but leave the facebook game alone for right now , its tough as hell
wink.gif

I tried my very hardest to not click on this thread..... but its been on the front page for so long i caved in.
Its a ton of lulz in here, i see some dudes with soem really good prospects..... and i see some still out there trying but its not going well.

I would love to join but i am no longer eligible for play... wifey will take me out the game seriously. So im retired.

can i get some stats? updates? who has smashed, who is setting up smashes, any pics?

word, I started a facebook jumpoff thread on NT.KL, and I took a plethora of L's with it, and even got a few "my brothers a blood and he gon F youup" threats... Myspace FTW...

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Oh My Dayz....I dont think this Gal knows what Im talkin about init...
smh.gif

Coaches what play should I run for this?

Her
um.. no i didnt know that. lol

sure tell me another one papi....

Date: Jan 5, 2009 3:55 AM

Did you know that your body has 206 bones??
Would you like another one??
wink.gif

Ole girl aint got a clue
smh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Stryder, E3....you gotta be from London town?

Back
Top Bottom