Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

word, I started a facebook jumpoff thread on NT.KL, and I took a plethora of L's with it, and even got a few "my brothers a blood and he gon F you up" threats... Myspace FTW...
Yup, I remember that
roll.gif
roll.gif
ms paint pics FTW
eek.gif

Sorkoram... I need a play son
laugh.gif

mayb certain toys sre 2 hard 4 u 2 handle lol

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 5, 2009 11:10 AM

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matterhow much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back
wink.gif

l_a8c8b987da3b420c8d5cb22c371cee0d.jpg

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Sorkoram... I need a play son
laugh.gif

mayb certain toys sre 2 hard 4 u 2 handle lol

Date: Jan 5, 2009 11:10 AM

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matter how much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back
wink.gif

l_a8c8b987da3b420c8d5cb22c371cee0d.jpg
hit her with this

you should ome show me just how hard u r 2 handle... or i can show u just how hard i am...

laugh.gif

hit her with this

you should ome show me just how hard u r 2 handle... or i can show u just how hard i am...

laugh.gif

This had me LOL! But good though.

wow ..
that was incredibly creepy.
please dont message me again, thanks.

Date: Jan 3, 2009 9:51 PM

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matterhow much you begged??

....i got sacked and took the L on the first play, but Im gonna get up and keep playing...

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

wow ..

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matter how much you begged??

....i got sacked and took the L on the first play, but Im gonna get up and keep playing...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow ..

laugh.gif
Her pic is creepy tho. Keep it movin. Dont sweat it.

Originally Posted by sirtalkalot718

wow ..

laugh.gif
Her pic is creept tho. Keep it movin. Dont sweat it.
yeah she looks like bamby.....LMAO @ the eli gif

I dont know, I just feel the whole little kid/toy thing is too big of a build up..it makes her think too much..

I like the quickstrike edition "Hey gorgeous, can I borrow you? I promise I'll give you back"

My suggestion, stick to that one...

Coaches...how bout we get some lines for the young nt beasts..like myself

cant hit a 16 y/o girl up talkin bout how beautiful or gorgeous i think she is..

Anybody know how to get pics off of locals. I want post my progression but the right-click option ain't working for me on locals

Originally Posted by geminifly

Anybody know how to get pics off of locals. I want post my progression but the right-click option ain't working for me on locals
Take screenshots
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

wow ..

Gawd damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
, either she feelin herself too much or your default pic is on some night of the living dead steez
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom