CAN I HIT IT LOSER? VOL. 5 - IT'S ALMOST THE END OF SUMMER, TIME TO DEAD FAPPING

yooooooooo, let's get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt. Some comedy in my inbox tonight. Gonna need some funny replies. I got a text from a girl today asking me if Iwanted to hang out with her this Thursty Thursday...
ohwell.gif
like... I'mnot on some eharmony stuff woman... lemme chill, you just started speaking to me... Glad she lives 6 hours away
laugh.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif

Chick # 1

Subject: Can I borrow you?
Message: Well since now I have your attention should we discuss the terms of my borrowing lease?
Response: Sure! But it will cost u! N my bf likes to watch. (so much potential)
Pic:
Manteca_matchmaking_57761707-2.jpg

#%@ kinda caramel on her lips
roll.gif
sick.gif

Chick #2
Message: For recreational purposes of course silly. :tongue:
Response: haha okay
Pic:
dd2rea45zj_57658381.jpg

(Gimme a play to run
glasses.gif
)

Response: the ugly truth
Pics:
Temecula_dating_42175056.jpg

(Something funny could be sent back to her) Spoiler+

Message: You just seem like a real chick I like to get to know. And it doesn't hurt that you're a 10 out of 10. Can I borrow you? I'll give youback. Promise.
Response: Aww lol Hey how r u?
Pics:
hpxxfm455j_40358276.jpg

losangeles_dating_50566123.jpg

losangeles_dating_50566202.jpg

Message: You just seem like a real chick I like to get to know. And it doesn't hurt that you're a 10 out of 10. Can I borrow you? I'll give youback. Promise.
Response: haha aww thats cute
smile.gif

Pics:
Venice_singles_57778830.jpg

Venice_singles_57374688.jpg

Venice_singles_57374783.jpg

AND YO LEMME GET IN THE BUFFALO HUNT...
roll.gif
pimp.gif
More pushion for the cushion.

Message: My sheer goodness impresses the best of them. Some may find it hard to be a model citizen... I'm the type of guy that goes after what he wants...I like your page and I want to get to know you
hit me back or forever be a lame! :tongue:

Response: haha your funny =] lol thanks for taking the time to write meee =] whats up?

Pics:
GardenGrove_matchmaking_53846117.jpg

I'm new to this game, but you guys can use some fresh legs. add me to the roster coach. I'm ready play
devil.gif

I'll just watch this thread.
laugh.gif

I don't understand though. I could see how PlentyOfFish works out with this, but how do you do this on Myspace/Facebook? To me it would seem mad creepywith people messaging random girls on FB with this.

I NEED SOME COACHING!!!

I'm a young talent. You call the play, and I'll execute.

Here's my second addition to the hunt. Don't feel sorry for her, she messaged me first.

Response: My sheer goodness impresses the best of them. Some may find it hard to be a model citizen... I'm the type of guy that goes after what hewants... I like your page and I want to get to know you
thou show shy away from such an outstanding message, for you hast brought thee laughters for day.

now conquer what is bound to be yours one day.

That last line... she seems like a freak. And those taaaaaaaataaaaaas... on an Asian
eek.gif
eek.gif

wqjbnf45xa_55382440.jpg

wqjbnf45xa_55382474.jpg

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

I NEED SOME COACHING!!!

I'm a young talent. You call the play, and I'll execute.

Here's my second addition to the hunt. Don't feel sorry for her, she messaged me first.

Response: My sheer goodness impresses the best of them. Some may find it hard to be a model citizen... I'm the type of guy that goes after what he wants... I like your page and I want to get to know you
thou show shy away from such an outstanding message, for you hast brought thee laughters for day.

now conquer what is bound to be yours one day.

That last line... she seems like a freak. And those taaaaaaaataaaaaas... on an Asian
eek.gif
eek.gif

wqjbnf45xa_55382440.jpg

wqjbnf45xa_55382474.jpg
Better go for that young blood, she got them baby feeders on deck
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

been in trouble way to many damn times because of these threads...
t1-mcgrady_medium.jpg

yea, im salty
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

laugh.gif
There are certainly some buffaloes on this site

MillValley_dating_17183137.jpg

14j4lh45s2_17183037.jpg

And no you couldn't pay me to hit that
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

UPDATES:

gauqukibmy_57124724.jpg

Message: Your beautiness and remarkable ability to avoid me is intriguing. But I am still very, very interested. My friend said that your profile is a fake.Reply with something, you won't hurt my feelings, you wonderful woman, you.
Response: Well clearly your friend has NO idea what they are talking about,but okay.

I'm interested (the actual girl in the pic)... I'm pretty sure that's not who wrote me... Hmm. What should I replywith?

kqkrly45bl_58309561.jpg

Nice to hear that I made your morning my sweet sunshine. My sheer goodness impresses the best of them. Some may find it hard to be a model citizen...I'm the type of guy that goes after what he wants... I like your page and I want to get to know you
Response: I'd like to get to know you too :-D

Message: I may not have a name based off a juicy fruit but I'm John, my friends gave me the nickname right now, right now. Just lame peeps - an up andcoming musician Kanye West, a computer software dude named Bill Gates and a small town politician named Obama. You may know them you may not. What's goodwith you
happy.gif

Response: I'm Tricia but my friends call me Trish. I do know who you speak of :smile:. Everything is good with me. Its a good day. Whats good with you?

I kinda want to meat this chick. She's the UCLA grad with a BA in photography.

P.S. I still have like 20 messages I haven't responded to. There needs to be some sort of template...
laugh.gif
devil.gif

^ Dude up there posted something decent

ok so to set this up im a need a few things
1. your phone number
2. the day and time youre free so i can borrow you
3. and a picture of you to send to me

all for business purposes of course ;-)
Modify to your purposes
pimp.gif

UPDATES:

gauqukibmy_57124724.jpg

Message: Your beautiness and remarkable ability to avoid me is intriguing. But I am still very, very interested. My friend said that your profile is a fake. Reply with something, you won't hurt my feelings, you wonderful woman, you.
Response: Well clearly your friend has NO idea what they are talking about, but okay.

I'm interested (the actual girl in the pic)... I'm pretty sure that's not who wrote me... Hmm. What should I reply with?

kqkrly45bl_58309561.jpg

Nice to hear that I made your morning my sweet sunshine. My sheer goodness impresses the best of them. Some may find it hard to be a model citizen... I'm the type of guy that goes after what he wants... I like your page and I want to get to know you
Response: I'd like to get to know you too :-D

Message: I may not have a name based off a juicy fruit but I'm John, my friends gave me the nickname right now, right now. Just lame peeps - an up and coming musician Kanye West, a computer software dude named Bill Gates and a small town politician named Obama. You may know them you may not. What's good with you
happy.gif

Response: I'm Tricia but my friends call me Trish. I do know who you speak of :smile:. Everything is good with me. Its a good day. Whats good with you?

I kinda want to meat this chick. She's the UCLA grad with a BA in photography.

P.S. I still have like 20 messages I haven't responded to. There needs to be some sort of template...
laugh.gif
devil.gif

This guy is good.

Yeah, my free throw percentage on plentyoffish ain't Ben Wallace status. Maybe more like Dwight Howard...

Are there really a lot of jumpoffs on Myspace?

I deleted mine YEARS ago...

gauqukibmy_57124724.jpg

Newportbeach_matchmaking_57306402-2.jpg

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]LaRAWRen[/td] [td][font=arial,helvetica]Hey Sweetheart[/font][/td] [td]7/27/2009 3:26:48 PM[/td] [td]Read Deleted
[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

I woulda wifed her...
haha i saw this broad on pof too
whatd u say to her?

EDIT: nvm i just saw ur recent post haha

Back
Top Bottom