CAN I GET OHIO INFO...

laugh.gif
@ somebody from detroit dissing anything in ohio... yall have miles and miles of trailer parks...

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

"2. Ohio State: Oh, sweet f$%^&* Jesus, you people again? Haven't you people pissed away enough titles? Shouldn't you be banished to NAIA so that we don't have to see you lose the national title by 47 points to an SEC team? It's because of YOU that people from the South are actually starting to feel good about themselves again. That is crap.

I've been to Columbus. It's the kind of place no one would ever live voluntarily. You either live there because you can't afford to live anywhere else, or because the judge put a travel restriction on your DUI probation. Tear the roof off a **#$%^$ Houlihan's, expand the size of it to 50 square miles, and that's Columbus. Just one big generic pile of sh#$. They should have just named it "City."
Says the man from the worst city in the nation
laugh.gif

"2. Ohio State: Oh, sweet f$%^&* Jesus, you people again? Haven't you people pissed away enough titles? Shouldn't you be banished to NAIA so that we don't have to see you lose the national title by 47 points to an SEC team? It's because of YOU that people from the South are actually starting to feel good about themselves again. That is crap.

I've been to Columbus. It's the kind of place no one would ever live voluntarily. You either live there because you can't afford to live anywhere else, or because the judge put a travel restriction on your DUI probation. Tear the roof off a **#$%^$ Houlihan's, expand the size of it to 50 square miles, and that's Columbus. Just one big generic pile of sh#$. They should have just named it "City."
Says the man from the worst city in the nation
laugh.gif

Yuku'd
indifferent.gif

Yuku'd
indifferent.gif

I'm not from Detroit lol. You girls get that sand outta your vag's I didn't write that and it wasn't someone from Michigan who wrote it either.

I'm not from Detroit lol. You girls get that sand outta your vag's I didn't write that and it wasn't someone from Michigan who wrote it either.

How many years has it been since you beat OSU?  Funny you make fun of them for losing 2 title games, when was the last time you made it to a bowl game?

**Not from Ohio**

How many years has it been since you beat OSU?  Funny you make fun of them for losing 2 title games, when was the last time you made it to a bowl game?

**Not from Ohio**

The crains comment was said because is going crazy with development. Tourist from freaking Japan come here to view the arts and educational attractions we have to offer. You dudes can call us trash, but where do you live and whats going on there thats special?

The crains comment was said because is going crazy with development. Tourist from freaking Japan come here to view the arts and educational attractions we have to offer. You dudes can call us trash, but where do you live and whats going on there thats special?

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

**Not from Ohio**

2008 beat florida

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

**Not from Ohio**

2008 beat florida

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

indifferent.gif

and your a mod? #*++ like this makes me want to stop %*%%+** with this site

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

ill put it like this, ohio isn't the nicest states but op is from tennessee. comparing ohio and tennessee is like 2 ugly girls comparing each other and the one with slightly bigger boobs feeling better about herself at the other girls expense even though at the end of the day their both still hideously ugly.
Titans > Browns

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

OP is the worst Mod ever. At least have some dignity in represent the NT staff name right. We all know Ohio is trash but as NT staff have some respect. You don't even moderate in the buy/sell forum why the he'll are you still staff?
smh.gif

I'm in a deployed location for a year sir. I can only access NT once a week, maybe. Unable to jump on and moderate buy/sell on a normal basis, that is why we have other mods holding it down.

I think he's just a buy/sell guide, basically he can only approve buy/sell threads and only lock threads in the marketplace but he can't lock threads in general or music etc, so not really a mod.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

OP is a troll and a lame why beat a dead horse like their is already a hundred threads about Ohio give it a break.

fd415e4e67efc6a5cc7d1017dec1ac4e30870dc.gif

Explain how I am a troll please kind sir?
I need to hear what the definition of a troll is and how i fall into that category.
I'll wait..

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

indifferent.gif

and your a mod? #*++ like this makes me want to stop %*%%+** with this site

frown.gif

pimp.gif

ill put it like this, ohio isn't the nicest states but op is from tennessee. comparing ohio and tennessee is like 2 ugly girls comparing each other and the one with slightly bigger boobs feeling better about herself at the other girls expense even though at the end of the day their both still hideously ugly.
Titans > Browns

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

OP is the worst Mod ever. At least have some dignity in represent the NT staff name right. We all know Ohio is trash but as NT staff have some respect. You don't even moderate in the buy/sell forum why the he'll are you still staff?
smh.gif

I'm in a deployed location for a year sir. I can only access NT once a week, maybe. Unable to jump on and moderate buy/sell on a normal basis, that is why we have other mods holding it down.

I think he's just a buy/sell guide, basically he can only approve buy/sell threads and only lock threads in the marketplace but he can't lock threads in general or music etc, so not really a mod.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

OP is a troll and a lame why beat a dead horse like their is already a hundred threads about Ohio give it a break.

fd415e4e67efc6a5cc7d1017dec1ac4e30870dc.gif

Explain how I am a troll please kind sir?
I need to hear what the definition of a troll is and how i fall into that category.
I'll wait..

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Titans > Browns
Bengals > Titans

I'm from Cincinnati and go to Ohio State. I definitely don't plan on living here when I get out of school, but I don't think Ohio is NEARLY as bad as people from other states think it is.

Titans > Browns
Bengals > Titans

I'm from Cincinnati and go to Ohio State. I definitely don't plan on living here when I get out of school, but I don't think Ohio is NEARLY as bad as people from other states think it is.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Titans > Browns
Bengals > Titans

i'm not a browns fan
laugh.gif
but in that case, every team in the nfl not named detroit lions > browns

still the ohio jokes were funny but they've ran their course imo. it's time to find a new state to pick on.   here's lookin at you north dakota

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Titans > Browns
Bengals > Titans

i'm not a browns fan
laugh.gif
but in that case, every team in the nfl not named detroit lions > browns

still the ohio jokes were funny but they've ran their course imo. it's time to find a new state to pick on.   here's lookin at you north dakota

gdpMI.png

Now if you want to see where the blue line is in 2010, you would need a shovel. Don't take jabs at Ohio when your state is just as lame right now. Yea I know Michigan is going through tough times and it's nothing to joke about but this also means you don't diss ohio. You're state is just as miserable, when you have more trailers than people.

See MN is
pimp.gif

gdpMI.png

Now if you want to see where the blue line is in 2010, you would need a shovel. Don't take jabs at Ohio when your state is just as lame right now. Yea I know Michigan is going through tough times and it's nothing to joke about but this also means you don't diss ohio. You're state is just as miserable, when you have more trailers than people.

See MN is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom