Can Gallinari become...

Yes. And that Nuggets squad and the Blazers are ridiculously deep now. Like every player on roster could start somewhere.

If you want to win 30 games a year, sure.

His lateral quickness is always going to hurt him from being a top tier player. And he doesn't work nearly well enough inside the arc to get the Dirk comparisons that people throw his way.

Ideally, he's a good #3 on a winning team. (screw you, Denver)

His lateral quickness is always going to hurt him from being a top tier player. And he doesn't work nearly well enough inside the arc to get the Dirk comparisons that people throw his way.

Ideally, he's a good #3 on a winning team. (screw you, Denver)

His lateral quickness is always going to hurt him from being a top tierplayer. And he doesn't work nearly well enough inside the arc to getthe Dirk comparisons that people throw his way.

Ideally, he's a good #3 on a winning team.
Completely agree.

Although, I don't recall Dirk having much of a back to the basket game early on, himself. That said, I don't ever see Gallinari being even 75% of the player Dirk has become (which is still a fine career).

I would love to have him on the Hornets. He and Ariza would be perfect foils.

His lateral quickness is always going to hurt him from being a top tierplayer. And he doesn't work nearly well enough inside the arc to getthe Dirk comparisons that people throw his way.

Ideally, he's a good #3 on a winning team.
Completely agree.

Although, I don't recall Dirk having much of a back to the basket game early on, himself. That said, I don't ever see Gallinari being even 75% of the player Dirk has become (which is still a fine career).

I would love to have him on the Hornets. He and Ariza would be perfect foils.

i love it when galo goes nut and tries to dunk it on someone 
laugh.gif
imma miss him as a knick...hopefully they get him back somehow.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
If D'antoni is still around by the time he's a free agent, I guarantee he'll come to the Knicks. Dude would probably take a nice little discount too.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
If D'antoni is still around by the time he's a free agent, I guarantee he'll come to the Knicks. Dude would probably take a nice little discount too.

if he got the ball more, then maybe. but he touched the ball once last night in OT against the blazers...
its hard to score without the ball

if he got the ball more, then maybe. but he touched the ball once last night in OT against the blazers...
its hard to score without the ball

Wilson is a much better defender, more versatile, he just doesn't look for his shot like Gallonari does which is often a good thing.  Plus he is athletic and hasn't had back problems at the age of 20.

Wilson is a much better defender, more versatile, he just doesn't look for his shot like Gallonari does which is often a good thing.  Plus he is athletic and hasn't had back problems at the age of 20.

Chandler right now is the better all-around player. I think Gallinari has the higher ceiling, but he could easily not reach it due to injuries, lack of consistency, and team dynamic. Most likely he will be the 3rd best player on a good/great team.

Chandler right now is the better all-around player. I think Gallinari has the higher ceiling, but he could easily not reach it due to injuries, lack of consistency, and team dynamic. Most likely he will be the 3rd best player on a good/great team.

Back
Top Bottom