Can Any of You stop talking to Someone?

Yea I can do it. Do it sometimes on mistake though but if we always cool just HMU, relationships get treated like crap from me and IDK why.

Quite easily.
And then I constantly make eye contact for added awkwardness

Yup.

If I feel like interacting with you on a regular/semi regular basis is becoming a waste of my time/energy, you get cut off.

I've learned that not only is it possible and easy but it's necessary!

Sometimes you gotta just cut cats off.

Thinking bout it..I'm pretty sure I just cut off a homie of three years today... Can't deal with a 36 year old who is more emotional and sensitive than my own wife.

Last edited:
If I have an issue with someone I'd tell em and give them a chance before cutting them off. If they keep up with the bull then peace out I move on.

I have. Some people are really awful and that makes it easy to avoid them. 

MILF at my job got cut off after we had relations becuase she threatened my job over dumb ****. We was cool as **** even met her sons who where about my age. But they had to know they mom was a skum bucket. We only talk now over work issues nothing more

i can , haven't spoken to my dad in 2 years, walk by him everyday and we just ignore each other. i'm stubborn as hell so i have no clue when this is gonna finally blow over.

If they don't realize how they obviously irked me or don't bother to address it and continue like its all good then I let them go

Yea, if I think you no longer fit or share the same goals or I feel you're holding me back, I'll cut you off.

I don't want people with that crab in a barrel mentality around me.

Its not good for you and you start noticing they don't want you to succeed or feel envious of your achievements.

Cut em off and keep it moving.

Last edited:
I have a hard time cutting people off if I truly feel your my friend, because I'm always willing to talk ish out. Loyal to a fault :smh:

i can , haven't spoken to my dad in 2 years, walk by him everyday and we just ignore each other. i'm stubborn as hell so i have no clue when this is gonna finally blow over.
Not trying to get into your personal business, I don't know the situation, but try and make amends. Life's too short to be stubborn with family.

i hear you and appreciate the advice my dude but this one is one of those where neither one of us wanna give . dude even ignores my kids when he sees em, lotta bridges been burnt fam, only thing thats gonna end this is a brawl.... it's gotten that ugly ..

again , appreciate the advice though ... :smokin

I feel ya man. Don't mean to pry, I know how things could be sometimes.

Let me know next time them coeds have orgies while you're at work. I'll take an Uber and join the fun.

Back
Top Bottom