CAMRON - BOSS OF ALL BOSSES 2.5 THREAD (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

laugh.gif
@ Cam's recent videos on worldstar.

Cam & Vado playing 1on1
roll.gif
cam still got a lil' jumpshot
grin.gif

Cam got to step up his flow. He sounds madd lazy right now with the slow flow. He kind of fell off after Crime Pays.

28stppx.jpg

1) new track
2)  same song from BOAB 2.5 minus and la da darkman
3) just leaked on blogs
4) is It's Our Party --- from BOAB 2.5
5) just leak on blogs
6) just leak on blogs
7) new track
glasses.gif
old track that was on the --- stop it 5 mixtape--- it the beat is updated
9) same song from BOAB 1
10) new track
11) is Land Of The Dealers from BOAB 1 with new adlibs
12) is Rick Flare from BOAB 1
13) same song from BOAB 1
14) same song from BOAB 1

so what are the "must have" song of the BOABs mixtapes? I have never been a Camron fan but i have like 10 or so of his songs on my ipod i really like.. So try to put me on...

Cam'ron Explains Why He Set Up Shop In Atlanta
'We're trying to just get a different vibe,' he says of recording in ATL for a few months.

Cam'ron is slowly but surely re-building his buzz, as he makes moves with his new crew the U.N. and artist Vado.

The pair are actually hard at work on a slew of new projects for Cam's new fam -- including the rapper's solo album, a couple of soundtracks, the official U.N. debut, and Vado's solo project.

But, instead of staying in his comfort zone in Harlem, Killa is in Atlanta, trying to catch a "different vibe", he told MTV recently.

It's his first time recording out there for an entire project.

"To keep it 100, down South, they got a lot of hot beats with no samples. We're trying to just get a different vibe," Cam told MTV. "I did four of my albums in New York, one in Chicago, one in L.A. But I never did an album recording in Atlanta. So me and Vado came down here to get a different vibe. We're gonna be down here for a few months recording and working."

Up first, the Dipset founder is working on a new mixtape collaboration with DJ Holiday, following he and Vado's recently released DJ Drama-assisted tape, Boss of All Bosses, which included the single "Speakin' Tongues."

(Download Boss of All Bosses, 1 here, and Pt. 2 here, via MixtapePass.com)

"Tongues" is the first single off the upcoming U.N. album with the same title, set to debut in August. That's the album Cam says he really wants people checking for.

"We're the U.N. That's the name of the team," Cam said. "The U.N. is 'Us Now.' We got an album coming out in August that's gonna be stupid. Vado's solo joint, look towards December [for that one]. But I want everybody to be focused on that U.N. album, 'cause when that comes out, it's gonna be bananas. Stupid. This August. ['Speakin Tongues'], this is the first single off of it."

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

so what are the "must have" song of the BOABs mixtapes? I have never been a Camron fan but i have like 10 or so of his songs on my ipod i really like.. So try to put me on...
just download all three. You WON'T be disappointed

By the way, if you were hoping to see Vado at The Vault in Harlem yesterday, he couldn’t make it because…

According to Vado, he was held up in Florida, filming with Killa….along with Stacey Dash and Lisa Raye. Aww! I can’t blame him for that, I guess. But he promises to make it up to the Vault and Goliath teams and the Crooks and Castle crew soon. I’m sure we’ll hear about the resolution.

(Stacey Dash partying at Compound, Atlanta, last week. Via PrinceWilliam/SandraRose)

UPDATE 2: so here’s some distance video of Cam and Vado on set with Stacey Dash and Lisa Raye….lol @ Cam’s red shoes. Vado said he didnt take a photo of him and Stacey because he was trying to be cool ; ) Doh!

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Cam needs to drop The UN and just focus on vado.

the UN is only vado & araab
laugh.gif
basically...who else you thought was in da group?
laugh.gif

byrd lady and charlie clips got hit da da curve ALONG time ago...they chilling wit penz somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom