Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Wilroc

2.31 K/D ratio all time.
1.46 W/L ratio.

Thats on the xbox. On the ps3 my kd would probably be a good 4-5.0+
laugh.gif
So true.

Game is too easy on the PS3.

your ratio would be %$+...because I would hop in your game and destroy you.....you play xbox you killing bum %$+ kids.... how I know ? Because I had one of those pieces of %*#% you call a system

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Wilroc

2.31 K/D ratio all time.
1.46 W/L ratio.

Thats on the xbox. On the ps3 my kd would probably be a good 4-5.0+
laugh.gif
So true.

Game is too easy on the PS3.

your ratio would be %$+...because I would hop in your game and destroy you.....you play xbox you killing bum %$+ kids.... how I know ? Because I had one of those pieces of %*#% you call a system

1.0 now. 949 kills, 946 deaths...was .86 until I started running with my friends more. Can't rely on strangers anymore

1.0 now. 949 kills, 946 deaths...was .86 until I started running with my friends more. Can't rely on strangers anymore

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

lol I see, so the competition aint as good on the ps3 huh

yup, that's what a lot of people have been saying.
Dudes on my list who play do both 360 and PS3 because of MLG say the same

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Black Ops I'm at a 2.4 or so. It keeps climbing because I'm having very good games and I'm only level 37 or so, but my aim is to have it level off at the very least at 2.25, which is very attainable.

you should have that in like what 10 good games...if you get them in a row
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but what I was getting at was that it'll be hard to say exactly what my "true" K/D will be cause right now half the people playing the game are terrible and I'm pretty sure my 2.4 is inflated because of that. If I can maintain a 2.4 then great, but my "goal" going into Black Ops was at least 2.25, since MW2 I had a 1.87 but that was the first CoD I played past first prestige.

you just started playing...so lets say you have 10 straight games of what 20-5 or 15-2 something like that....it will jump to 2.25 easily because 1 you dont have many kills and you dont have many deaths since you just started playing
We're saying the same thing. I don't know what it'll level off to, but at the moment it's climbing, so who knows how high it'll get!

Capped an image of my combat summary:
bostatsnov20.png

EDIT: And I know have poor accuracy, something I struggle with.

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

lol I see, so the competition aint as good on the ps3 huh

yup, that's what a lot of people have been saying.
Dudes on my list who play do both 360 and PS3 because of MLG say the same

Black Ops I'm at a 2.4 or so. It keeps climbing because I'm having very good games and I'm only level 37 or so, but my aim is to have it level off at the very least at 2.25, which is very attainable.

you should have that in like what 10 good games...if you get them in a row
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but what I was getting at was that it'll be hard to say exactly what my "true" K/D will be cause right now half the people playing the game are terrible and I'm pretty sure my 2.4 is inflated because of that. If I can maintain a 2.4 then great, but my "goal" going into Black Ops was at least 2.25, since MW2 I had a 1.87 but that was the first CoD I played past first prestige.

you just started playing...so lets say you have 10 straight games of what 20-5 or 15-2 something like that....it will jump to 2.25 easily because 1 you dont have many kills and you dont have many deaths since you just started playing
We're saying the same thing. I don't know what it'll level off to, but at the moment it's climbing, so who knows how high it'll get!

Capped an image of my combat summary:
bostatsnov20.png

EDIT: And I know have poor accuracy, something I struggle with.

I wish there was a way to get a Party of NT Top 25 Ps3 users vs NT 360 top 25 Players and we'll see who comes out on top... no ayo

I wish there was a way to get a Party of NT Top 25 Ps3 users vs NT 360 top 25 Players and we'll see who comes out on top... no ayo

Back
Top Bottom