Call of Duty: Black Ops K.D Ratio- Vol.360/PS3

Kill me 100 times if you want.. jus makes that one time that i get revenge that much sweeter lol.. and if the team carries me to a win, even better. Braggin Rights
wink.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

but W/L ratio doesnt determine how good you are so whats the point? u can get carried every game and win still doesnt make u good

neither does a K.D, people camp trying to improve their KD. Other than the fact that it takes the fun out of the game it's just plain stupid
If I go 20/24 and we get the win and I'm near the top of our team. I consider that as a good game

lol if u camp and get away with it then thats the ppl getting killed by that persons fault since it shows u where u got killed from everytime, if u had good awareness and good aim there wouldnt be a reason to complain about ppl camping and if u go 20/24 then u sure as hell aint have a good game even if u win, nvm NT always has there %@@% backwards

but W/L ratio doesnt determine how good you are so whats the point? u can get carried every game and win still doesnt make u good

neither does a K.D, people camp trying to improve their KD. Other than the fact that it takes the fun out of the game it's just plain stupid
If I go 20/24 and we get the win and I'm near the top of our team. I consider that as a good game

lol if u camp and get away with it then thats the ppl getting killed by that persons fault since it shows u where u got killed from everytime, if u had good awareness and good aim there wouldnt be a reason to complain about ppl camping and if u go 20/24 then u sure as hell aint have a good game even if u win, nvm NT always has there %@@% backwards

Don't really care about my KD since I only play GW/Domination and capping flags and defending them is the only thing that matters.

Don't really care about my KD since I only play GW/Domination and capping flags and defending them is the only thing that matters.

1.8....W/L is between 2.0 and 2.5.

I pretty much only lose when i play with randoms.....if im with NT, we will probably only lose 1 out of 10 or 15 games

that means you went -4 though, which in reality is hurting your team. A guy can be at the bottom of the scoreboard doing 10-8 for example, he went +2 meaning he helped his team more while the other guy gave up 24 kills to the opponent.

1.8....W/L is between 2.0 and 2.5.

I pretty much only lose when i play with randoms.....if im with NT, we will probably only lose 1 out of 10 or 15 games

that means you went -4 though, which in reality is hurting your team. A guy can be at the bottom of the scoreboard doing 10-8 for example, he went +2 meaning he helped his team more while the other guy gave up 24 kills to the opponent.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

lol basically, this W/L ratio doesnt matter if ur not doing good an getting carried

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

lol basically, this W/L ratio doesnt matter if ur not doing good an getting carried

like I said in the 360 thread, I couldn't care less about my Kill/Death. I get a lot of kills and I die a lot. Hardly ever loose when I'm playing with my friends and usually near the top on the leader board

No idea what my KD ratio is either but it can't be too bad. I don't go positive every game though

like I said in the 360 thread, I couldn't care less about my Kill/Death. I get a lot of kills and I die a lot. Hardly ever loose when I'm playing with my friends and usually near the top on the leader board

No idea what my KD ratio is either but it can't be too bad. I don't go positive every game though

Spoken like a true camper haha
It was much easier on MW2 to take them out, the people I play with take pride in runnin' and gunnin' through the whole map.

I can sit here and get my KD to 2.5-3 if I stayed back with claymores and motion sensor or laying down looking through doorways, but I didn't pay 62$ so I can feel good about myself cause of my useless stats that only I know about.
laugh.gif

But nothing semtex can't help with.
pimp.gif

I'm speaking with the assumption that you're good to begin with, being a team player, using spy planes and sam turrets, etc....letting people know where they are hiding, etc. I don't mean just being a scrub and letting 5 people carry you (I wouldn't even play with people like that).

Spoken like a true camper haha
It was much easier on MW2 to take them out, the people I play with take pride in runnin' and gunnin' through the whole map.

I can sit here and get my KD to 2.5-3 if I stayed back with claymores and motion sensor or laying down looking through doorways, but I didn't pay 62$ so I can feel good about myself cause of my useless stats that only I know about.
laugh.gif

But nothing semtex can't help with.
pimp.gif

I'm speaking with the assumption that you're good to begin with, being a team player, using spy planes and sam turrets, etc....letting people know where they are hiding, etc. I don't mean just being a scrub and letting 5 people carry you (I wouldn't even play with people like that).

Back
Top Bottom