Call of Duty: Black Ops K.D Ratio- Vol.360/PS3

Black Ops I'm at a 2.4 or so. It keeps climbing because I'm having very good games and I'm only level 37 or so, but my aim is to have it level off at the very least at 2.25, which is very attainable.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Black Ops I'm at a 2.4 or so. It keeps climbing because I'm having very good games and I'm only level 37 or so, but my aim is to have it level off at the very least at 2.25, which is very attainable.

you must be pretty good, Im only at a 1.4 at level 33

you must be pretty good, Im only at a 1.4 at level 33

you should have that in like what 10 good games...if you get them in a row

Just checked again 2.2 kd almost 3 w/l.. A lot of L's playing with dudes dying 20+ times and no more than 5 kills a game..

Just checked again 2.2 kd almost 3 w/l.. A lot of L's playing with dudes dying 20+ times and no more than 5 kills a game..

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but what I was getting at was that it'll be hard to say exactly what my "true" K/D will be cause right now half the people playing the game are terrible and I'm pretty sure my 2.4 is inflated because of that. If I can maintain a 2.4 then great, but my "goal" going into Black Ops was at least 2.25, since MW2 I had a 1.87 but that was the first CoD I played past first prestige.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but what I was getting at was that it'll be hard to say exactly what my "true" K/D will be cause right now half the people playing the game are terrible and I'm pretty sure my 2.4 is inflated because of that. If I can maintain a 2.4 then great, but my "goal" going into Black Ops was at least 2.25, since MW2 I had a 1.87 but that was the first CoD I played past first prestige.

2.31 K/D ratio all time.
1.46 W/L ratio.

Thats on the xbox. On the ps3 my kd would probably be a good 4-5.0+
laugh.gif

2.31 K/D ratio all time.
1.46 W/L ratio.

laugh.gif

you just started playing...so lets say you have 10 straight games of what 20-5 or 15-2 something like that....it will jump to 2.25 easily because 1 you dont have many kills and you dont have many deaths since you just started playing

you just started playing...so lets say you have 10 straight games of what 20-5 or 15-2 something like that....it will jump to 2.25 easily because 1 you dont have many kills and you dont have many deaths since you just started playing

Originally Posted by Wilroc

2.31 K/D ratio all time.
1.46 W/L ratio.

laugh.gif

why would it be better on the ps3?

Originally Posted by Wilroc

2.31 K/D ratio all time.
1.46 W/L ratio.

laugh.gif

why would it be better on the ps3?