Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

Which game type was this?

Core is trash. Cats sitting around watching the map for movement. Can't even get trips and quads in core. You are forced to camp in order to get higher killstreaks. I play objective based hardcore (Dom) so no sitting around when I play.

To each it's own tho, I run core when i run with NT core players. I like a lot of the core playlists. Just prefer Hardcore, so mad the Hardcore is so broken this COD.

It really depends on the game mode. The most prominent game mode has always been TDM but that gets old quick especially if you use all the counters to be seen (low profile, cold blooded, blind eye, blast suppressor and silencer) However they do have that new gun attachment to spot suppressed gun fire on the map.

I love momentum and KC so far. Sucks cuz I run solo but I still have fun. Can never find anyone with a mic except annoying kids. Playing stuff like Dom and hard point definitely takes team communication. I also wish they'd bring back demo. Can't stand S&D.

Hardcore is cool I just hate that they remove your ammo screen. I dunno why that really bothers me about hardcore :lol: the game type is fun until you run into dude spamming grenades and noob tube.

Younger bro just copped. Gonna hop on it in a few, but I saw them playing it this morning and I can say this is going to be an enjoyable game. Not as bad as I thought, any tips I should know of?

No way to unlock supply drops on your own but rumor is they drop every 45 mins of gameplay.

Aw ok, maybe I'll just beat campaign today I unlocked the elite ak12 on my old account I need that again

Just applied to the NikeTalk Xbox One clan..trying to build my friends list up so we can run games.

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this game :smokin

I left my old clan to join the NT clan and it wont let me. Says Im still in my old one smh

how to use the exo efficiently... jump behind some dude who was behind me 
laugh.gif

and fun snipes.... nothing impressive

I dont know how people play Ground War in this game though.

I played Ground War exclusively since MW2 but its just too much going on in this game for me to enjoy it.

can anybody tell me why every game I play it lags a lot?

its getting very annoying how I shoot at people then it freeze then I die everytime

when I first got the game it didn't let me play online.

I checked my connection and everything is good

Never happened to me. Every game i have played since i bought it has been pretty fluid

I've gotten some huge laggy games these last few days, very irritating.

I know they were trying to reduce the quick snipers but the guys I've played against done found the loop hole

I dont know how people play Ground War in this game though.

I played Ground War exclusively since MW2 but its just too much going on in this game for me to enjoy it.
Ground war domination is ok. Kill confirm and tdm is horrible though esp the spawns. 
sick.gif

35/3 on Dom

28 kill streak

View media item 1280799
slaying

Love the skill based match making when i roll with dudes who dont play much. I rarely get easy lobbies like this any more with AW's new search parameters :lol:

35/3 on Dom

28 kill streak

slaying

Love the skill based match making when i roll with dudes who dont play much. I rarely get easy lobbies like this any more with AW's new search parameters
laugh.gif

You play sooooo slow 
laugh.gif

I have ADD on cod, I'm constantly running or jumping around 

I've gotten some huge laggy games these last few days, very irritating.

I know they were trying to reduce the quick snipers but the guys I've played against done found the loop hole
its some real good quick snippers out there that was making me want to quit.. I finally got a good slightly laggy game in.

35/3 on Dom

28 kill streak

slaying

Love the skill based match making when i roll with dudes who dont play much. I rarely get easy lobbies like this any more with AW's new search parameters :lol:

You play sooooo slow :lol:

I have ADD on cod, I'm constantly running or jumping around 

Gotta do what you gotta do. Also since i was streaking pretty high i was getting more and more conservative cuz i was getting crazy nervous.

:rofl:

35/3 on Dom

28 kill streak

slaying

Love the skill based match making when i roll with dudes who dont play much. I rarely get easy lobbies like this any more with AW's new search parameters
laugh.gif

Nice..

SBMM does get annoying, i rather the matches be balanced instead of playing tryhard dropshotters, but at the same time I do like a challenge.
[h1]New Advanced Warfare Patch coming soon – weapon balancing, spawn updates and more[/h1]
A new patch will be live soon to improve weapon balancing, the spawn algorithm, map exploits, ranked play and more. This round of updates it seems will be for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
  • Weapon balancing should be looking to decrease the over-powered weapons such as the BAL-27 and buff the SMGs.
  • Ranked Play will be fixing small issues whilst they prepare for the first season to kick off in December.
  • Improving spawns should help prevent players from spawning right in view of an enemy.
More detailed notes are coming soon along with the estimated time of arrival. We’re hoping this is going to be live sometime next week.

Here’s the original tweet from Michael Condrey

Michael Condrey  @MichaelCondrey  · 3h3 hours ago

#AdvancedWarfare TU @X1/PS4 +PC Stay tuned for notes incl weapon balancing, ranked play updates, map exploits & spawn fixes, optimizations +

https://twitter.com/MichaelCondrey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom