Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

hate that people are blaming the game that they get flanked
roll.gif
it is the game though. I have never been shot in the back so much in any COD. it's not even close.  The fact that everyone just boosts and jumps around and obsticles/buildings just don't even matter any more is the reason. There is no sides anymore on team deathmatch. it's like you might as well just be playing free for all. Except you got teammates dragging your score down

Regardless of the ****** spawns and getting shot in the back i'm still at the top of the scoreboard in 95% of my games so oh well. *shrug*

Last edited:
Nah regular is dumb as hell and also easy as hell. I wouldn't even play COD if they didn't have hardcore

Hardcore is full campers waiting. As much as I love Hardcore over regular I play regular so I don't have to endure a whole team of campers

Nah regular is dumb as hell and also easy as hell. I wouldn't even play COD if they didn't have hardcore
You prob sit in a corner with a silencer lol Hardcore is straight trash
No sir i do not. there is definitely plenty of people that do, which is the one downside of Hardcore. But ya gotta deal with it and just destroy those guys anyway

Got a couple of hours in. Really don't like the exo suit. Too much like halo.

Classic playlist is pretty good but no hardcore. Huge upgrade from ghosts (stopped playing that after 2 months).

But like others said, not the addictive gameplay like MW2/3 & BLOPS1/2

I have mad fun using the SAC akimbo SMGs and running all over the place I. Ground war kill confirmed...Only downside is you die a lot, but I'm almost always at the top with points bc I get a lot of kills and confirm a **** load of kills :lol:..I had 42 confirms one match...this game is fun though.

Back
Top Bottom