Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

Anybody play against somebody or been on the very top of the building on Retreat?

Yessir thats the Goliath

Yeah I played someone who could get up there.. its a glitch. 
mean.gif

do you repeat everything you hear read? Did you actually tried it? No they haven't ...

Read what you wrote too quick, thought you meant camo challenge progress.
(which they did patch a couple of weeks ago)
either way i don't see how that would equate to me "repeating everything i read" i play the game relax.

Last edited:
Read what you wrote too quick, thought you meant camo challenge progress.
(which they did patch a couple of weeks ago)
either way i don't see how that would equate to me "repeating everything i read" i play the game relax.
iight ... Naw ... I many the challenges. Weird thing is that today I got diamond on bal and the ak but I haven't finish all the camo challenges for them.

I gotta get me a better projector. The resolution of this game makes all the texts way to small to read

I been playing on this for over a year now. one of the best investments

http://shop.benq.us/monitors/gaming/rl2455hm-gaming-monitor.html

Yep, I have the same one. Very happy with it.

might grab that for my laptop but there's no way I can go from my projector to that considering my projector gives me an 80+ inch screen. Unless I get a lil man cave I can set up in the garage

Man, I made the move from a 55" TV to a 24" monitor and its really helped my gaming. I don't know how much your into gaming and FPS, but playing with that big of a screen is a huge disadvantage.

I love playing on my projector with Black Ops 2 but it was playing at 480p so the details were dialed down, but now everything is pumped up so text is 2-3 times as small. I'd say I'm not too invested in gaming but with this game I can see that I'd like to get more into it

I need to know what is going on...

I took a 4 day break from playing and all of a sudden it was like I was playing for the first time. My BAL was missing left and right, I was barely getting positive KDR's in matches...I was struggling and getting really angry.

How can the game just become so foreign in a few days?

I've been trying to get back in the swing of things with the AK 12 and BAL but it's been really frustrating.

What do you guys do when you get in a slump? I'm 3rd prestige so I'm not trying to be a scub, just gotta get out of this funk

I need to know what is going on...

I took a 4 day break from playing and all of a sudden it was like I was playing for the first time. My BAL was missing left and right, I was barely getting positive KDR's in matches...I was struggling and getting really angry.

How can the game just become so foreign in a few days?

I've been trying to get back in the swing of things with the AK 12 and BAL but it's been really frustrating.

What do you guys do when you get in a slump? I'm 3rd prestige so I'm not trying to be a scub, just gotta get out of this funk

Bal was patched. :lol:

I gotta get me a better projector. The resolution of this game makes all the texts way to small to read

I been playing on this for over a year now. one of the best investments

http://shop.benq.us/monitors/gaming/rl2455hm-gaming-monitor.html

This man knows...

I currently game on a 5ms response time monitor.. when dealing with online play, 4ms difference isnt gonna ruin me when I'm dealing kids who have 100+ms pings..

Ive had the benq on my radar and will probably cop next month so I can have a 2 monitor PC set up and have a 3rd for gaming.

Current set up:

View media item 1283421

I got asus monitor with 1ms for 140 at bestbuys anything above 200 is a lil to much for me lol

Last edited:
This man knows...

I currently game on a 5ms response time monitor.. when dealing with online play, 4ms difference isnt gonna ruin me when I'm dealing kids who have 100+ms pings..

Ive had the benq on my radar and will probably cop next month so I can have a 2 monitor PC set up and have a 3rd for gaming.

Current set up:

View media item 1283421

Yea, reckon I better give up my projector for a nice gaming corner

This man knows...

Current set up:
whats your GT? we gotta get a couple games in. I play ground war.

been playing shadow of mordor the past week and finally beat it tonight. played 1-2 games and i was straight doo doo 
laugh.gif

gotta hone my skills again. been noticing a lot of people using some dual smgs. straight annoying

Back
Top Bottom