Buying condoms to get check out by a female cashier unappreciation thread

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please... let the lady be cute.. I'ma strike up a REAL absurd conversation about the subject at hand..

I always feel like such a knave when people talk about buying condoms in stores. Ive only bought condoms out of walgreens once. I usually just pick em up from the gas station when i fill up or from the indian homie at the 7-11
laugh.gif

Please... let the lady be cute.. I'ma strike up a REAL absurd conversation about the subject at hand..

I always feel like such a knave when people talk about buying condoms in stores. Ive only bought condoms out of walgreens once. I usually just pick em up from the gas station when i fill up or from the indian homie at the 7-11
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

this can only be embarrassing unless you're standing in front of a female cashier while purchasing extra smedium sized condoms. i walked into a wal-mart and purchased mags and chewing gum once, then walked up to the checkout, and as ol' girl was checking me out, i looked down at the condoms then looked back up at her with that --yea, you know what a brotha's working with look and nod--.

nplz.gif
This.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 My exact response

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by chatta718

this can only be embarrassing unless you're standing in front of a female cashier while purchasing extra smedium sized condoms. i walked into a wal-mart and purchased mags and chewing gum once, then walked up to the checkout, and as ol' girl was checking me out, i looked down at the condoms then looked back up at her with that --yea, you know what a brotha's working with look and nod--.

nplz.gif
This.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 My exact response

nplz.gif
laugh.gif

nplz.gif
laugh.gif

nplz.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nplz.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I use to stay doing that but those dudes would try to be funny and pick the wrong thing I asked for...it NEVER fails.

i be like "black box over there, WHILE pointing"

here they go while smirking "this right here?" I'm like fool that's a pair of damn gloves......
grin.gif
(get's a little nervous) seeing the young woman smile behind the counter..."Black box"...

then they finally get it, smiling during the whole transaction. It's funny cus I dont grab nothing out of the 7-11, I come in there straight for the condoms, no chips, no soda, no newspaper, nothing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I use to stay doing that but those dudes would try to be funny and pick the wrong thing I asked for...it NEVER fails.

i be like "black box over there, WHILE pointing"

here they go while smirking "this right here?" I'm like fool that's a pair of damn gloves......
grin.gif
(get's a little nervous) seeing the young woman smile behind the counter..."Black box"...

then they finally get it, smiling during the whole transaction. It's funny cus I dont grab nothing out of the 7-11, I come in there straight for the condoms, no chips, no soda, no newspaper, nothing
laugh.gif

One time while buying condoms, the Rite Aid had a sale on Riesen chews. I love that candy so I picked up two bags. Buying only condoms and bags of candy will get you some strange looks.

One time while buying condoms, the Rite Aid had a sale on Riesen chews. I love that candy so I picked up two bags. Buying only condoms and bags of candy will get you some strange looks.

being a woman buying condoms unappreciation.

especially having the old lady at the checkout. giving me the look of death as she swipes the box across the scanner. I found the bigger the condoms, the dirtier the look too. buying a box of magnums will get a look that could send you straight to hell lol

nplz.gif

laugh.gif

nplz.gif

laugh.gif

being a woman buying condoms unappreciation.

especially having the old lady at the checkout. giving me the look of death as she swipes the box across the scanner. I found the bigger the condoms, the dirtier the look too. buying a box of magnums will get a look that could send you straight to hell lol

lol

I remember a few years a go i went to a liquor store here in l.a. aorund the corner of crenshaw and washington

some indian guy was ringing me up and he looked at my car and told "how many bi*ches do you have in the car"

Back
Top Bottom