Buying condoms to get check out by a female cashier unappreciation thread

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

this can only be embarrassing unless you're standing in front of a female cashier while purchasing extra smedium sized condoms. i walked into a wal-mart and purchased mags and chewing gum once, then walked up to the checkout, and as ol' girl was checking me out, i looked down at the condoms then looked back up at her with that --yea, you know what a brotha's working with look and nod--.

nplz.gif
laugh.gif
Well Done

Originally Posted by Law3001

this can only be embarrassing unless you're standing in front of a female cashier while purchasing extra smedium sized condoms. i walked into a wal-mart and purchased mags and chewing gum once, then walked up to the checkout, and as ol' girl was checking me out, i looked down at the condoms then looked back up at her with that --yea, you know what a brotha's working with look and nod--.

nplz.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

nplz.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I had to buy condoms at a 7-11 once and the cashier was an older lady. I had to ask for them because they had them behind the counter. I look behind me and theres a mom with her kids giving me dirty looks.

I had to buy condoms at a 7-11 once and the cashier was an older lady. I had to ask for them because they had them behind the counter. I look behind me and theres a mom with her kids giving me dirty looks.

the first time buying condoms at a store was a serious operation for me
Had to plan it out so i was the only one on line, the right cashier, cash ready, etc.
Spent like 5 mins trying to figure out which ones I needed/ which ones looked coolest. lol

the first time buying condoms at a store was a serious operation for me
Had to plan it out so i was the only one on line, the right cashier, cash ready, etc.
Spent like 5 mins trying to figure out which ones I needed/ which ones looked coolest. lol

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Anybody ever have this happen to them?I laugh at it now that I'm older, because the way they act when they see the box lol..but when I was younger I use o be a little nervous when I had to go to them to check me out.
i would go to the checkout w/ the youngest, gummiest looking 16 year old girl and stare her in the eyes as i handed her the box of condoms

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Anybody ever have this happen to them?I laugh at it now that I'm older, because the way they act when they see the box lol..but when I was younger I use o be a little nervous when I had to go to them to check me out.
i would go to the checkout w/ the youngest, gummiest looking 16 year old girl and stare her in the eyes as i handed her the box of condoms

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Self Check Out FTW
i was wondering what took so long for this to come up
Wal-Mart ---> self checkout ---> whip 

like you werent even at the store 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Self Check Out FTW
i was wondering what took so long for this to come up
Wal-Mart ---> self checkout ---> whip 

like you werent even at the store