Buying condoms to get check out by a female cashier unappreciation thread

Originally Posted by Damu

Originally Posted by Xavier

that cant be right my penis is 9 inches.
devil.gif
 pics?

2lkz60x.jpg

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

this can only be embarrassing unless you're standing in front of a female cashier while purchasing extra smedium sized condoms. i walked into a wal-mart and purchased mags and chewing gum once, then walked up to the checkout, and as ol' girl was checking me out, i looked down at the condoms then looked back up at her with that --yea, you know what a brotha's working with look and nod--.
qlvhd.png
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

this can only be embarrassing unless you're standing in front of a female cashier while purchasing extra smedium sized condoms. i walked into a wal-mart and purchased mags and chewing gum once, then walked up to the checkout, and as ol' girl was checking me out, i looked down at the condoms then looked back up at her with that --yea, you know what a brotha's working with look and nod--.
qlvhd.png
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

It's funny when you buy Plan B. Chicks be lookin' at you like "damn homie".

i remember the last time i bought plan b, the lady at walgreens gave me the nastiest look. i thought she was gon swing on me or sumthin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

It's funny when you buy Plan B. Chicks be lookin' at you like "damn homie".

i remember the last time i bought plan b, the lady at walgreens gave me the nastiest look. i thought she was gon swing on me or sumthin
laugh.gif

Never bothered me, I remember my boy told me HE HATED buying condoms and did it only one time and some old white guy said "I guess you're gonna have a good night" my boy said it bothered him and ever since had been stealing condoms 
roll.gif

Never bothered me, I remember my boy told me HE HATED buying condoms and did it only one time and some old white guy said "I guess you're gonna have a good night" my boy said it bothered him and ever since had been stealing condoms 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom