Buying condoms to get check out by a female cashier unappreciation thread

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Have you guys ever sat at home watching tv and a trojan commercial come out promoting their new line of condoms and you go to target to get a  pack of these suckers (because they are cheap there) and you see that they only have a twelve pack so you say fu*k it and then you get it and then you go to the cashier and get some weird stare from like 5-6 people and then the hot cashier looks at the box and she low key laughs because they just got the shipment in that day?
YNS

Have you guys ever sat at home watching tv and a trojan commercial come out promoting their new line of condoms and you go to target to get a  pack of these suckers (because they are cheap there) and you see that they only have a twelve pack so you say fu*k it and then you get it and then you go to the cashier and get some weird stare from like 5-6 people and then the hot cashier looks at the box and she low key laughs because they just got the shipment in that day?
YNS

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

this can only be embarrassing unless you're standing in front of a female cashier while purchasing extra smedium sized condoms. i walked into a wal-mart and purchased mags and chewing gum once, then walked up to the checkout, and as ol' girl was checking me out, i looked down at the condoms then looked back up at her with that --yea, you know what a brotha's working with look and nod--.

nplz.gif
got his corny #%*
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Is that really a city called Please?

laugh.gif
nah man

f62261914a311fb0ac30d6d48debe8470d8294d2_r.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

this can only be embarrassing unless you're standing in front of a female cashier while purchasing extra smedium sized condoms. i walked into a wal-mart and purchased mags and chewing gum once, then walked up to the checkout, and as ol' girl was checking me out, i looked down at the condoms then looked back up at her with that --yea, you know what a brotha's working with look and nod--.

nplz.gif
got his corny #%*
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Is that really a city called Please?

laugh.gif
nah man

f62261914a311fb0ac30d6d48debe8470d8294d2_r.gif

conjunctions for days.

conjunctions for days.

Kind of happened to me yesterday. �Me and my girl was shopping and bought condoms and some other household items. �So my girl put the condoms first to get that out of the way because you had the bible thumpers in line with us as well. �So the cashier scans everything else in back of the condoms and does them last. Kind of made me think of this: 

Kind of happened to me yesterday. �Me and my girl was shopping and bought condoms and some other household items. �So my girl put the condoms first to get that out of the way because you had the bible thumpers in line with us as well. �So the cashier scans everything else in back of the condoms and does them last. Kind of made me think of this: 

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I didn't mind when it was a younger chick. What bothered me is when it was an older lady and they gave you that look like they would as if you were in church.
This.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I didn't mind when it was a younger chick. What bothered me is when it was an older lady and they gave you that look like they would as if you were in church.
This.

Nah buying stockings for your mom with an old black lady for a cashier in the middle of the hood? Stoneface of a life time.

Nah buying stockings for your mom with an old black lady for a cashier in the middle of the hood? Stoneface of a life time.

qlvhd.png

qlvhd.png

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Kind of happened to me yesterday. �Me and my girl was shopping and bought condoms and some other household items. �So my girl put the condoms first to get that out of the way because you had the bible thumpers in line with us as well. �So the cashier scans everything else in back of the condoms and does them last. Kind of made me think of this:���

roll.gif

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Kind of happened to me yesterday. �Me and my girl was shopping and bought condoms and some other household items. �So my girl put the condoms first to get that out of the way because you had the bible thumpers in line with us as well. �So the cashier scans everything else in back of the condoms and does them last. Kind of made me think of this:���

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

YNS

Look who's talking!

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

YNS

Look who's talking!

lol i remember the 1st time i ever bought a Condom back in HS days..i was trying to hard to play it off smooth
laugh.gif
i know the cashier was thinking to her self "this lil %@%*$ think he the %%#"

lol i remember the 1st time i ever bought a Condom back in HS days..i was trying to hard to play it off smooth
laugh.gif
i know the cashier was thinking to her self "this lil %@%*$ think he the %%#"

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

qlvhd.png
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

qlvhd.png
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom