Buy 2 Get 1 Free at Target 10/30 - 11/5

If u in the Pittsburgh area, they got a glitch in the system in East Lib where its Buy 1 get 1 free.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

If u in the Pittsburgh area, they got a glitch in the system in East Lib where its Buy 1 get 1 free.
this good in NY? 
nerd.gif
 hmmm

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I just got back it works Do work NT

Side note damn I hate shopping downtown Chicago that 10% tax is just
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ghost whats up with that xbox?  should of got ps3 baby boy.
when i brought my xbox my ps3 got jelly and broke on me
What? How are we going to run some games together. I was consistently getting 1.75 K/D on Battlefield, not the .5 K/D like on CoD like all those times we ran together.

B1G1 didn't work for me :/
Oh well grabbed GOW 1&2, GOW 3, and Heavy Rain.

Gamestop and BB should be having theirs soon too.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

ghost whats up with that xbox?  should of got ps3 baby boy.
when i brought my xbox my ps3 got jelly and broke on me
What? How are we going to run some games together. I was consistently getting 1.75 K/D on Battlefield, not the .5 K/D like on CoD like all those times we ran together.

You got the money buy a xbox
laugh.gif
it was cool to have both for the lil time I did have them

maybe a dumb question. But does this work for games that havent been released yet? Cause my girl is buying me 2 games for my birthday but they both dont come out till the 8th.
3 days later.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

maybe a dumb question. But does this work for games that havent been released yet? Cause my girl is buying me 2 games for my birthday but they both dont come out till the 8th.
3 days later.
just buy 2 games of the same value and exchange them on the 8th

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

So how does the "deal" work? Somebody PM me and put me on game.
If they haven't fixed it already the register should have the second game ringing up as free thus being B1G1.
If you're just looking at buying one game for half off just return the second game assuming both games are the same price.

I don't know how this thread ain't blown up but this deal is better then any I've seen on here

First it depends if the glitch is still in the system and if it does go through it depends wether the employee would give it to you.

I'm dumb.

How do you return it though? Don't they see/scan the receipt and see its the 'free' game and not give you money/credit back?

Didn't see this until now...hopefully the B1G1 is still up tomorrow, definitely want to do Battlefield and something else to possibly flip for Uncharted 3 Tuesday and MWF3 next week.

just got back from the targets in LA

its a no go

i ended up just buying 3 games cost me like 134

and on the reciept it says refund value for each game is 40$
eyes.gif

guess i gotta just flip the games locally for 50-60 each

or just get store credit

Back
Top Bottom