Buttoning up Polos to the top...

I do it because I don't wear undershirts I wear tank tops so it would look funny if I left it unbuttoned

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by sn00pee

stoneface.

I'd only button up a polo if I wore a tie with it though

roll.gif

and buttoning up the top button looks ridiculous

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
QFT!

shirt.jpg

Take note- this is how you wear a polo shirt.

If it's only a two-button shirt, don't button anything.

And don't wear a t-shirt underneath.

/thread.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

shirt.jpg

Take note- this is how you wear a polo shirt.

If it's only a two-button shirt, don't button anything.

And don't wear a t-shirt underneath.

/thread.

LIES... tshirt underneath with the bottom button being buttoned only is my preference...
pimp.gif

Ultimately it depends on the style/fit of the polo. With that said, if you got nice traps/shoulders, buttoned up to the top is the way to go.

It also depends on the event, I'm not about to be getting loose in the club struggling for air because I got a vice grip around my juglar.

Just my two cents.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Polos look better buttoned to the top, +*%* what anyone else says. Having a Polo half buttoned looks sloppy imo

Polo on my bobeee

The only time to wear a polo buttoned up to the top is with a fitted.

340x.jpg

Beans got it right.

Originally Posted by rodster831

I do it but I'm Brazilian.
It shows class, like im not like all the other youth around

No, if anything it shows a lack of it. A polo is not supposed to be a "classy" shirt or a formal article of clothing. It's casual, the next rungup the ladder from a t-shirt.

And regardless of how formal a shirt is, if you're not wearing a tie, you don't button it up. That goes for more formal articles of clothing as well.Sport shirts, dress shirts, etc.

Never. I wear polo's casually so it's only the first button down with either a beater or nothing at all underneath. I can't be running around onthat Carlton banks / LL tip ....

No, if anything it shows a lack of it. A polo is not supposed to be a "classy" shirt or a formal article of clothing. It's casual, the next rung up the ladder from a t-shirt.

And regardless of how formal a shirt is, if you're not wearing a tie, you don't button it up. That goes for more formal articles of clothing as well. Sport shirts, dress shirts, etc.

- Case closed.
tired.gif

No, if anything it shows a lack of it. A polo is not supposed to be a "classy" shirt or a formal article of clothing. It's casual, the next rung up the ladder from a t-shirt.

And regardless of how formal a shirt is, if you're not wearing a tie, you don't button it up. That goes for more formal articles of clothing as well. Sport shirts, dress shirts, etc.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]/thread[/color]

Back
Top Bottom