pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is probably the 20th II Trill appreciation post

but none the less II trill is
pimp.gif

Already! Bun DID that on this album. Beats, features, lyrics, and message are ALL on point. This album has so much more substance than Trill and you can tellBun put his heart into it. U.G.K. Fa Life!

- Preciate it.

I hope y'all dudes ain't sleeping on these tracks -

Underground Thang ft. Pimp C & Chamillionaire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I Die II Night (Buck's verse
pimp.gif
)

If it Was Up II Me ft. Junior Reid (this shh goes hard in the whip, makes u drive extra slow)

underground thang is the best song on the album.

and i'm not d-riding it because pimp c is on it. cham is one of my favorite rappers, plus ugk you can't go wrong.

flame me for this, but trill > ii trill

The sample on "You're Everything" along with MJG's verse gets meerry'time.

My-T.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This album is so great, these are the standout tracks to me:

You're Everything
pimp.gif

Get Cha Issue
pimp.gif

Underground Thang
pimp.gif

If I Die II Night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Another Soldier
pimp.gif

If It Was Up To Me
pimp.gif

Angel In The Sky
pimp.gif

Keep It 100
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

II Trill > Trill

People always sleeping on Bun. He is one of my top 3 rappers. Theres a few wack songs on the album but over all its typical fire from him

Wasnt really feelin Trill. I've only popped it in a handful of times.

Trill ll I still have to see wassup with. Heard some tracks off of it on Itunes. Seemed like it was coo though.

yessir appreciated. and on Pimp, he needs to hurry up and release You're Everything...cause every other car in M.I.A. this wknd had thatbeatin' thru the speakers.

Bun B has the #2 album in the country! (#1 urban, #1 Rap)

which is his highest debut!

(if you need verification: http://nahright.com/news/2008/05/28/ii-t...s-at-no-2/ )

If you did not buy it last week make sure to get it this week!

Quote:

I just wanted to take a quick minute and congratulate Bun on II Trill's first week sales of 98,000 units and #2 spot on the Billboard Top 200. That's slightly less than Trill sold its first week out, but alot has changed since '05 and 98K is no small feat in this new age of Rapidshare and Bittorrent. I know it's gotta be a bittersweet victory without your main man there to celebrate with you, but I can't think of any MC in the game more deserving of that commercial success. I'm sure anybody whose ever had the pleasure of dealing with the big homey on a personal level will say the same.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/arti...1003808771
Took all this from another site. Thought yal might appreciate the info.

Back
Top Bottom