Bulls offseason Thread

Rose recently said Dom is one of his favorite rappers so im pretty sure adidas hooked it up
That's cold  
pimp.gif

Insane how those same seats will be $35 for a Tuesday game against the Raptors

I told myself I'd be there for Derricks first home game. Luckily I found two buddies to go with.

Exactly... I paid $25 for them same seats to see Lob City that game Pooh jagged a FT to win it witch 1 second left.... Bump that

I went to ECF vs Heat for $180 a ticket and that's that I had a ticket for each Home game that series... Understandable... But not for a regular season game

Good ish on getting your tickets tho.. UC will be rockin 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I told y'all I was goin to the home opener Lol

300 level row 14.... $103....eeeeek

Gonna be a good night though! !!!!

That's equivalent to a prime time, nationally televised game against Miami (at least that's how much I paid two years ago for a nosebleed on TM).

That's equivalent to a prime time, nationally televised game against Miami (at least that's how much I paid two years ago for a nosebleed on TM).

I know man...I got 100 level seats for $85 once lol. ....ive been waiting for the Return though. I had to get tix....luckily I can afford it

Kirk has a sore back and Jo groin is bothering him. Dont want either to play tomorrow let them rest up and get healthy for the regular season.

Thibs said the starters are expected to play in 6-8 minute stretches.

Not going to be able to watch it live because im going to a Quinceañera but definitely going to tape it and check it when i get home

@KCJHoop: DRose, on how the rookies sounded singing Happy Birthday to him "They were terrible"

the rooks better shoot n defend better than they can sing

Noah ditched that French shoe company. May sign with Adidas.

No lie, I dig em for casual wear and I looked for his St. Pattys day editions when I was in France two years ago but they were sold out.

Adidas = Bye bye Plantar...hopefully

I picked up tix to see the Bullies in Milwaukee ,in January. last time I was there was very memorable to say the least

Back
Top Bottom