Bulls offseason Thread

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Curious as to how the other players feel Rose is looking coming back off the injury.... I'm sure will get a quote by next week 
laugh.gif

Pretty sure by now you all read what rose said in his latest interview but if not here it is..... too hype

“I think I am a 100 percent. I’m doing almost everything. I’m squatting, running, lifting almost every other day, just being back on the court after you have an ACL injury, you’re kind of hesitant at first about how you step, what way you should step, learning how to run, accelerate, accelerate while you run and while you’re slowing down. For me, I’m reacting right now where all I have to think about is if I have to get to a spot, I’m going to get there no matter what. It kind of feels good having that feeling again.”​

Last edited:
I think D Rose is going to hit the ground running. Everyone thinks he's going to come off so soft but I think we will see the most confident looking D Rose to date.

that quote doesn't sound like he's still hesitant to you? I understand he is trying to undersell...but whatever...heat are going to three-peat. Thanks Pax.

Let me start by saying...I hope we don't re-sign Deng. I still think he is a tradable commodity and we need to do what we can.

However, what are the chances players around the league look negatively on the bulls for not rewarding Deng? I mean I admit the guy has been a good soldier, but he has been paid well also. I just wonder what free agents would think seeing a guy like Deng get shipped off.

Let me start by saying...I hope we don't re-sign Deng. I still think he is a tradable commodity and we need to do what we can.

However, what are the chances players around the league look negatively on the bulls for not rewarding Deng? I mean I admit the guy has been a good soldier, but he has been paid well also. I just wonder what free agents would think seeing a guy like Deng get shipped off.

I dont think they it would change many opinions on us, i think a lot of people view us as cheap (which we are smh). Still mad that Marco left for San An for 2 years 6 mil and we didnt even try to make an offer smh

I also think people will just see that it is what it is....Financially it would put us in a bind, and we've ran with this team for awhile and didn't take that next step.So it makes sense to not re-sign Deng and move forward.

All of that could change this year tho with great play 
pimp.gif

less than a month until the preseason
cant wait to see drose play

i for one was hating on him hard for not coming back. but its a new year i hope he stays healthy.

No need to reward him... he was overpaid the first time. It was well known that dude wasn't exactly the toughest guy in the nba. we paid him expecting a change and it happened. He is now damaged goods and i would rather have cap space and the ability to start a cheaper replacement (jimmy butler)

I'm very interested to see how Tony Snell develops. His development is key with the timing of Deng's contract situation.

No need to reward him... he was overpaid the first time. It was well known that dude wasn't exactly the toughest guy in the nba. we paid him expecting a change and it happened. He is now damaged goods and i would rather have cap space and the ability to start a cheaper replacement (jimmy butler)

Totally agree. I'm just interested to see if we can turn him into a nicer player who is sitting on another bottom feeding team. I think he counts as 17M of cap relief if you trade him. C'mon Minnesota!

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Curious as to how the other players feel Rose is looking coming back off the injury.... I'm sure will get a quote by next week :lol:

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 20h

The word I have gotten from two NBA players who have worked out with Derrick Rose is he looks better now than prior to knee injury.

My guess this feedback is from the two Kevins

Totally agree. I'm just interested to see if we can turn him into a nicer player who is sitting on another bottom feeding team. I think he counts as 17M of cap relief if you trade him. C'mon Minnesota!

His reward was that 80mil we gave him 5yrs ago.

We don't owe him anything else. He needs to be flipped for something moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom