Bulls offseason Thread

Indy's bigs worry me. Scola off the bench is a very nice pickup. Taj's play will hopefully pick up this year.

Im all for throwing some games and having Jo and Lu sit to have them healthy for playoffs. With Jo's feet around all-star break every year his feet act up. Lets be proactive this year

I thought about Indy and their rise when they were playing MIA. Although they are a damn good team up front, their guard play is too inconsistent. George Hill aka trey songz made stupid mistake after stupid mistake last year in that series. Lance was the same way. So I definitely put money on our backcourt vs theirs. Now if George moves to the two bc Granger is back that will help them, but not enough overall. We still have a former MVP back there.

We do have a solid defensive 7 footer to match up against Hibbert, so it won't be a cakewalk for him like against MIA. Plus Noah's ability to hit that FT line jumper will pull Hibbert out the lane. Unfortunately I think they get the advantage at PF if Booz is playing D vs West/Scola. Deng vs granger or George could go either way. Deng has those spurts where he proves he is an all star. But he won't allow either one of them to go HAM on us. and that part is consistent.

But we likely don't even have to worry about meeting them in the playoffs. They should be a top four seed along with us heat and nets/knicks.

All I'm hoping for is good health...the rest will work it self out.

CONGRATS CA on the baby!

And we don't even have to steal the PHX staff, lets just copy everything they do. There was some type of frozen chamber I saw on NBA tv and I believe it was grant hill saying that was a big help for him. I can't believe that all this technology is out and we're not using it. hopefully Swanson brings the franchise into the current times so that our players can compete from October to June for the next decade.

I doubt someone as laid back as Beasley would even want to play for Chicago. Everyone knows how Thibs is. Beas don't wanna work hard.

beasley :nerd: :nerd:

yeah or neh bullie fans?

No thanks. Just doesnt fit our team makeup

low risk high reward

get him to play right under thibs & possibly make boozy more expendable towards the trade deadline or end of season

im 60/40 on it the 60 leaning toward no still

I'm not saying sign him but I'm against that entire "he doesn't fit our team makeup mentality...

Remember when Nate didn't fit our team's makeup? He became a fan favorite and won us a **** load of games.

Not saying that Beasley will do that, just saying that people need to move away from that mode of thinking.

beasley :nerd: :nerd:

yeah or neh bullie fans?

No thanks. Just doesnt fit our team makeup

low risk high reward

get him to play right under thibs & possibly make boozy more expendable towards the trade deadline or end of season

im 60/40 on it the 60 leaning toward no still

I'm not saying sign him but I'm against that entire "he doesn't fit our team makeup mentality...

Remember when Nate didn't fit our team's makeup? He became a fan favorite and won us a **** load of games.

Not saying that Beasley will do that, just saying that people need to move away from that mode of thinking.

exactly... made thibs gets him to actually GET IT for once ...maybe thibs get him to agree to not blow before the games & during halftime :lol:

LATE PASS

I would say sign him to a non guaranteed deal, or partial, like they did Nate. That way they can see what he is about for the first three months of the season.

But sadly, I believe it will take him a season away from the game and those checks to realize he done goofed. Could be the comeback player of the year in '15 if he gets it right....I'm gonna smoke one for him this morning.

you think he will take the min or try to hold out for a actual deal form a crap team just to get paid & still smoke ?

I'm just glad the bulls went with Rose.

If Beasley has any sense, he'll take the first deal offered. I doubt teams are really checking for himat this ppoint

very thankful that Pax didn't outthink himself with that pick

City, he still young so I think he would hold out for major money unless someone is mentoring him now. That's a big fall from grace, but he has to have some money still.

Can you imagine the bud he was buying??

very thankful that Pax didn't outthink himself with that pick

City, he still young so I think he would hold out for major money unless someone is mentoring him now. That's a big fall from grace, but he has to have some money still.

Can you imagine the bud he was buying??

prbly bows every day if not twice a day

yeh but also the quality...know they get the best of the best

friend of mine will be organizing trip to Brooklyn for the game in march. its a Monday. i'll get the details out when he provides them

you think he will take the min or try to hold out for a actual deal form a crap team just to get paid & still smoke ?
The suns took the cap hit to release him. hes getting all his money from them. Whatever deal he signs will be a minimum one.

Back
Top Bottom