Bulls offseason Thread

this team makes it hard not to believe that their not the best in the EAST, tested throughout the season, and still the toughest, lets finish it up.

People always talking about it wouldn't matter if Rosé came back because we couldn't beat the heat either way. But I think that is very untrue.

If rosé came back and was at least 90% the player he was this team could beat the heat.

That year we played the heat nobody showed up but Rose. If Boozer could continue to play how he had been playing and add Nate this team is good enough to beat MIA.

And I've felt this way since after the Allstar break.

But I don't disagree with Rosé being out. I think he should comeback when he's ready. And **** it take it next year. If everyone can stay healthy.

What.a.game.

Loudest I've heard the UC since Game 1 vs the Pacers two years ago. Still weird to see some people file out right before the 3rd OT.

so I'm following the game yesterday on my phone at work, and I get off work sometime near the end of the 4th. I live in southern Illinois, and I don't have cable, so my first priority after picking my son up from his babysitter? find a friend was watching the game, which I figure shouldn't be hard. I live in Illinois.

I call my dude that I hoop with, and... he didn't even know the game was on. :stoneface: but he had company over, so that was no dice. Confused as hell how he didn't know the game was on, but... moving on.

texted this chick I used to work with, who has two kids and STAYS carrying on about the Bulls, Bears, and Cubs. thought for sure this would be it, and I'm still following along as I'm driving to go get my son and watching the score on my phone. Turns out this chick is in StL, knows the game is on, but not watching it, because she knows the Bulls are going to win.

*SUPER confused face*

I mean... what? how this dude talk about how big of a Bulls fan he is and didn't even know the game was on? But I'm a Lakers fan, and I knew? :smh: And how this chick constantly carrying on about her squad, but not even going to watch?

Man, WHAT?

So I'm at my son's babysitter now, and as soon as I walk in the door, I see my babysitter's TV off, her mans sitting on the couch, texting. I look over at him like "You're not watching this game?" straight up, he goes "man, these dudes don't want it. Bulls been leading, but now they're effing up."

*facepalm* (no, I literally facepalmed)

sat down on the other end of his couch, and go "Maannnnn, you need to stop playing and turn this s*** back on." turn the TV on, and sure enough the game was on.

109 - 95

"See, man? Down 14. they scared."

I'm like "i mean, you never know, though. all you need is somebody to get hot, and get some stops."

Then Nate happened. :lol:

Son. :smh:

Ok... peep what happened next. He puts his phone to his ear, steps outside, and I start texting the two friends I mentioned before.

when he comes back inside, Nasty Nate was on a 12-0 run... and still going. soon as he stepped inside, I point to the TV. he sees the score, and goes " the f***? what happened?"

I'm like "YOU supposed to be telling ME what happened. :lol: this is YOUR team. MY team's about to get they a** kicked tomorrow; these YOUR boys."

soon as he sits down, I get a text from the dude I called.

"game over?"

I literally stone faced my phone, shake my head at my phone, and didn't text back. if he wasn't watching, that's on him. you know?

so me and this dude are watching Nate do his thing with a little bit of noah and booze... and all joe johnson for BKN... and he texts me in the third OT.

"u trying2hoop?"

I text back. "maybe after this game. 3rd OT"

he responded: "WHAT? WHO? BULLS?"

I felt like saying "Yes, dummy... YOUR Bulls. jacka**."

but all I said was "yeah. almost over."

southern IL: that is NOT... how you 'fan'

you're doing it wrong.

Last edited:
^I picture some Bulls "fans" being like that :lol: Hell, some fans at the UC just want to see Benny the Bull or hope for a big mac :stoneface:

I have a hunch that the same fan thinks Rose is mentally soft, etc?

Last edited:
Actually, I couldn't really get him to talk about Rose.

they would show rose and I would try to 'bait' him w/ something like "Man, he should be back," try to see if he would defend Rose or agree with me or what.

But... nothing. camera showed him later, and I just asked "So what do you think about him?"

Just a shrug. "He aite. he'll be back when he's back." I mean... that's it? :lol:

I just moved out here. Need to find some real sports fans... stat. :lol:

and I didn't mean for this to sound like I was coming into the Bulls thread talking about Bulls fans being fake. Never that. I'm a Lakers fan. I know bandwagon/fake. :lol: I was just sharing my viewing experience of yesterday's phenomenal game. :D

as much as I liked Nate showing out, the reason the Bulls won was because when Nate fouled out, they still had Deng to run the offense through, and he made great decisions.

Last edited:
yeh every team has phony fans..just the ones we have can be ridiculous sometimes.

after the Bulls lost, all the dudes at the gym were talking ****. I told them that was the result of one bad half. I just hope ole buddy remember the shake bet after they close.

and I made the mistake of watching game one over someone else house. They watching floyd on showtime instead ofthe game. I gotta kick it with REAL FANS at all time like my boy City

Bulls need to gone head and get physical like they did bron nem. Maybe lil nate can hem cj up one more time to shake him up again..

Bulls need to gone head and get physical like they did bron nem. Maybe lil nate can hem cj up one more time to shake him up again..

Bulls playing physical on lebron was so overhyped

He's got 100 lbs of muscle on Hinrich and he ran him over

Gibson barely hacked him over the shoulder.

Lebron needs to quit crying. Biggest flopper despite being the biggest fastest strongest player

Iono that wrap around on kirk did was sketchy usually you would see somebody throwing their hand back to break their fall.. Maybe i need to look at that play again..

What the pacers did to rose cpl years back was dirty and excessive.

Nobody cut lebron from under or took shots at him in the head. D wade is a dirty player look up his highlights you'll see legit dirty plays

I see where your going.. It wasnt a dirty play but it was sketchy to me.. I did look at the replay he did try to brace himself for the fall but i dont understand why he did the wrap around he hit his head on the floor and lebron could have gotten hurt too..

yeah probably wasn't necessary for him to try and wrap him up..but split second decision and he def took the worst of it. love hinrich man he plays with so much heart.

my point is simply the media loves lebron again and he loves to cry about everything.

hope the bulls close it out tonight and get some players some rest. will the 2nd round begin before the 1st round is done (for other teams) ?

Bulls playing physical on lebron was so overhyped

He's got 100 lbs of muscle on Hinrich and he ran him over

Gibson barely hacked him over the shoulder.

Lebron needs to quit crying. Biggest flopper despite being the biggest fastest strongest player

I agree with your first statement. Everyone talked about the physical play, but most people missed that bulls made bron one dimensional that night. I think he ended with 32, but his assists were low. They didn't allow for him to be a scorer AND playmaker. That cut out "the others".

That play by hinrich deserves free drinks for as long as he plays here. 99.5% of nba players swipe at the ball while two stepping out of bron way when he is on the break. Result is usually a three point play and him flexing. I would coach my team to foul him everytime he had a chance to get in the lane. No dirty fouls just physical play to let him know he's not in practice or shooting around with his boys.

One thing I would change about Bulls approach is challenging Chris bosh from 17-20ft. Too many times our bullies were biting on the fake and letting him drive the lane. I'm all for their biggest player stayin out the lane firing up long CONTESTED 2s.

Otherwise the game plan was tight. Keep them out of the lane, take away an element of brons game, and frustrate wade with butler all night.

I agree with your first statement. Everyone talked about the physical play, but most people missed that bulls made bron one dimensional that night. I think he ended with 32, but his assists were low. They didn't allow for him to be a scorer AND playmaker. That cut out "the others".

That play by hinrich deserves free drinks for as long as he plays here. 99.5% of nba players swipe at the ball while two stepping out of bron way when he is on the break. Result is usually a three point play and him flexing. I would coach my team to foul him everytime he had a chance to get in the lane. No dirty fouls just physical play to let him know he's not in practice or shooting around with his boys.

One thing I would change about Bulls approach is challenging Chris bosh from 17-20ft. Too many times our bullies were biting on the fake and letting him drive the lane. I'm all for their biggest player stayin out the lane firing up long CONTESTED 2s.

Otherwise the game plan was tight. Keep them out of the lane, take away an element of brons game, and frustrate wade with butler all night.

i agree with that. lebron is gonna get his dont let him get others easy looks all night.

read hinrich is out tonight, that hurts. dude played 60 mins on saturday.

we are going to miss Hinrich tonight his defense against D will has been huge in this series, I hope we can end this tonight give him some rest for the next series

maybe rip and bellinelli can finally contribute something to this series

rip is definitely the worst signing by the bulls in the last few years.

Belli could start at PG, then keep Nate coming off the bench. I would love to close this out tonight.

I've been on Hinrich all season but he will be missed tonight. By the way, what exactly is his injury now?

d williams is smiling like a kid on christmas knowing captian is hurt.....id like for this to be a ploy & he starts & ***** up "mr #2" pg in the L

Back
Top Bottom