Bulls offseason Thread

ppl did the same thing with Taj last year, no patience..... quote me next year Jimmy is putting it all together its a development curve and I see him solidifying his presence as the starting 2

I'll gladly give up Booz our 2 first rounders and Greg smith.
More than likely though we'd be looking at the reality of giving up Taj, can't have Love and him both.
Either way I have a good feeling that either Melo or KLove will be here next season (keeping fingers crossed).

Finally....

if snell does nothing else this summer id say it was a productive offseason

i'd rather have melo than love, but either would be great. too bad we likely part with taj and or butler if we made a trade.

I think the Bulls have a better chance landing Love. Melo would leave too much money on the table if he'd come to the Bulls.

But I could see the Bulls trading their draft picks and maybe Taj to get Love. I don't like giving up Taj, but a guy like Love will make it worth it.

why is anyone so quick to toss butler in anything?
Dudes in here undervaluing Jimmy. :smh:

so yall wouldn't give up butler for a trade to get Kevin love? its not giving up on butler cause people think he sucks or trading him for nothing, its Kevin love. jimmy butler is never going to be better then Kevin love

^ Yes, I would. I would rather give up Butler than Taj IMO.

im just a delusional fan i dont want to give up either especailly if theres a diff road to travel

They can have Boozer expiring contract and any combination of Butler, Snell, The 2 draft picks, Mirotic. Definitely want to keep Taj help with keeping Noah healthy by playing less mins. But would Taj be happy as a forever 6 man grabbing 20mins a night behind Noah/Love

They can have Boozer expiring contract and any combination of Butler, Snell, The 2 draft picks, Mirotic. Definitely want to keep Taj help with keeping Noah healthy by playing less mins. But would Taj be happy as a forever 6 man grabbing 20mins a night behind Noah/Love

That's too much IMO.

Last edited:
That's too much IMO.

I didnt mean all of them like a combination of any of them. I would give up Mirotic, Butler, and Boozer for Love Keep the 2 draft picks and grab a 2/3 like Kyle Anderson, James Young or Garry Harris with one of the draft picks.

or Kepp Jimmy and send Snell or the 2 draft picks in his place.
Honestly everyone except Rose, Noah, and Taj should be available if It lands Love

Some1 said it earlier

Jimmy is 1 offensive outburst away from being Paul George

He should go nowhere he's part of our core

Love plays no defense and doesn't dominate when it counts

Melo is superstar love is eh

Melo has stated he likes Thibs system if Melo bought into our system and doesn't anchor us defensively were instantly #1

Healthy rose noah taj Melo jimmy
We will dance to Ecf it would be a special team

We can respectfully get rings unlike miami we do it the right way

no joining up we draft all our players and aquire 1 superstar that will look great that's how I Want to get rings .

Last edited:
I didnt mean all of them like a combination of any of them. I would give up Mirotic, Butler, and Boozer for Love Keep the 2 draft picks and grab a 2/3 like Kyle Anderson, James Young or Garry Harris with one of the draft picks.

or Kepp Jimmy and send Snell or the 2 draft picks in his place.
Honestly everyone except Rose, Noah, and Taj should be available if It lands Love
Still too much. Mirotic is like a top draft pick. Yeah they may have been an amazing player in college, but it doesn't mean they will be in the nba. So Him alone would be worth it imo. Plus he has played against Rubio several times so they could have some kind of spanish connection going on in Minnesota.

Unless Mirotic agrees to go to the team we would hypothetically trade him to, he's not going to be involved in any trade scenario. He specifically stated he wants to play for the Bulls and any other team would be pending his approval.

Last edited:
Some1 said it earlier

Melo has stated he likes Thibs system if Melo bought into our system and doesn't anchor us defensively were instantly #1

no joining up we draft all our players and aquire 1 superstar that will look great that's how I Want to get rings .

Stop it, you're making too much sense :nthat:

Some1 said it earlier

who are you....REPPED sir

ONE offensive outburst away from PG sounds SPOT ON

Some1 said it earlier

He better!...He shot under 40% of FG last year. One of the games in the playoffs played 55 minutes with 6 points. That's terrible for a SG.

I love K.Love, but I think Melo is more probable. And I guarantee that we wont use both picks, we're trading them to move up or using them as trade bait. Bulls dont want to pay or add two rookies.

Gotta keep in mind how the team is constructed and the offense we run too when targeting either KLove or Melo. The way this team is constructed Melo is the better fit since he can create his own shot off the dribble.

Love is a stretch 4, but I don't think his handle is great and his post game won't really command doubles. If let's say we ran the triangle, you can compensate for the lack of the 2nd shot creator. Otherwise I can still imagine Rose getting most of the defense's attention. Go Melo go...or...

What if instead we bring Mirotic over this year and try and pry Durant the following year?. I don't think he's winning a title out of the West.

Back
Top Bottom