Bulls offseason Thread

Glad this season is over. Been rough, hopefully the front office sees the need for a second go to guy that's consistent and can stay healthy. Boozer is gone, hopefully, Kirk, gone. Maybe DJ can work on his D in the off season, Snell can only get better. Noah needs help banging down lowlow.

We lack consistency. For all the tenacity this team has, it lacks consistency

was has the easiest costing to the ecf ever...especially if the hawks take down indy

I'm hoping for it.

I mess with Indiana, but Im trying to get as far as we can this year. I hope they get axed.

I think we can beat Miami too :nerd:

:nerd:

Thibs is my guy, but here's a scenario....

Would you consider trading Thibs if the Lakers end up with the number 1 overall pick?

Thibs is my guy, but here's a scenario....

Would you consider trading Thibs if the Lakers end up with the number 1 overall pick?
if the lakers have a top 3 pick and they want thibs the front office will have a hard time saying no deal, and I wouldn't even hate if they did the deal.

3 1st round draft picks and FA agent money? your setting the team up for the next 5-10 years

This man has taken 2 straight yrs of being handed a ******* hosh posh of players no one wants and making us a competitive team... You can't name too many other coach could do that.

I'm completely done with this franchise if the FO entertains this BS :smh:

Last edited:
This man has taken 2 straight yrs of being handed a ******* hosh posh of players no one wants and making us a competitive team... You can't name too many other coach could do that.

I'm completely done with this franchise if the FO entertains this BS :smh:

best coach in years... YEARS & dudes are ok with possibly getting rid of him for a damn pick...... what if that pick is another teague & NO i aint talkin jeff

I'm completely done with this franchise if the FO entertains this BS
mean.gif
best coach in years... YEARS & dudes are ok with possibly getting rid of him for a damn pick...... what if that pick is another teague & NO i aint talkin jeff
the only person that has a NBA career picked after Teague is draymond green
grin.gif

IF the pick was top 3 and they offered it for thibis you could have anyone from wiggins,parker,randle or embiid. those guys look like Teague to you?

I love thibs and want him to coach the bulls till his career is over but if all the reports are true that him and the front office ant on the front page and never will be you better get a damn draft pick before he resigns or gets fired because of the front office.

Back
Top Bottom