Bulls offseason Thread

Shump with the Swaggy P type pass. 
mean.gif

This is Noahs team now and going into the future. That man been playing like an animal last 2years.

:nthat:

Hate to say this....but I mos def need to get me one of those sleeved jersey

Nah dude...those things are hideous. Especially the enebea ones...not even a logo on the jersey, and some whack print on the back....not a good look

^^
C'mon Arog, we gotta show some pride in our Hispanic heritage
I hate that santa fe print in the back but overall I can dig it as a shirt....I would've loved something like this the retro shooting shirt steez in all black with "Los Bulls" font on it

Last edited:
^^ Bruh, I'm all in for displaying my Hispanic Heritage, and i like the "Los Bulls" jerseys, but i dislike the sleeved jerseys to begin with. These do nothing for me, im glad we got the win in them, but i'd never buy em.

^^
I hate that santa fe print in the back but overall I can dig it as a shirt....I would've loved something like this the retro shooting shirt steez in all black with "Los Bulls" font on it

The sleeved jerseys grew on me.

Great win.... I think its gonna take some time but once Playoffs start Jimmer will be playing much improved, thibs gonna make him work to up his weaknesses not just defensively

The sleeve jersey worn today are fie!!! No question about it. Dont get me wrong I like the Jimmer signing strictly because of our non ability to break the defense down one on one. If Jimmer doesn't play good D he will be another Scalabrine

^^

nah them joints are trash...nothing to save em

as much as i hate these shirzeys I have that much love for this squad & thier effort especially this guy...

hopefully his ankle is ok

i will say it again this is Noahs team now and in the future that pic above sums it all up for me the intensity he plays with gets me hype. He should be in the MVP race imo. Even tho he wont win it but he should be considered absolutely

Dave Reinsdorf past this am |I

We all have quarrels and grudges with the FO, but respect has to be paid.
As a parent I wish this on no man......the agony of having to outlive your child.

My condolences and deepest sorrows go out to the Reinsdorfs.

Back
Top Bottom