Bulls offseason Thread

^
:nthat:

15k lol
For that much I would be ok with him openly cussing out more refs.

I'm sure Mr. Silver noticed the horrible officiating job and didn't want to open up a can of worms, so he lightly slapped Jo on the wrist.

Last edited:
That was a nice bounce back win :pimp:

Dragic and Kirk mixing it up was pretty funny. They were talking close to the end of the game so II think they respect each other. I like Dragic's game and always wondered how he and Rose would do together in the backcourt. If anything he can get dunked on in practice.

I THINK we can win at GS, but the past few seasons with Rose we've gotten washed too.

Last edited:
That was a nice bounce back win :pimp:

Dragic and Kirk mixing it up was pretty funny. They were talking close to the end of the game so II think they respect each other. I like Dragic's game and always wondered how he and Rose would do together in the backcourt. If anything he can get dunked on in practice.

I THINK we can win at GS, but the past few seasons with Rose we've gotten washed too.

Cats just beat em ....we just gotta run em off thier 3s

Only way to get the cap space to offer a max deal. Idk why we would do it now, maybe bc his value is at its highest. No guarantee of signing melo tho.
ohhh i see. well im not opposed to signing Melo but does Taj have to be casualty in this smh
mean.gif

Yall should resign Ben Gordon when his contract's up

At this point in his career I want no parts of BG.
This cat had a chance to be a part of this team and be a pivotal point in the offense, but he decided to rot away on the bench of the pistons for an extra 5 mill. I'm sure he regrets that decision everyday of his career.

Last edited:
At this point in his career I want no parts of BG.
This cat had a chance to be a part of this team and be a pivotal point in the offense, but he decided to rot away on the bench of the pistons for an extra 5 mill. I'm sure he regrets that decision everyday of his career.

He's going to cost basically nothing. No reason not to gamble on him.

Steph Curry put on damned shooting exhibition :pimp:

Once they put Iggy on Kirk and DJ, it started going downhill.

Lakeshow up next.

Hey guys havent checked into the thread in awhile. Good win today although it wound up a lot closer than it should have.

4th Place in the east lets go. Taj clearly needs to keep getting the minutes even when boozer is healthy, and couldn't be more happy for JO he playing out his mind this season

4th Place in the east lets go. Taj clearly needs to keep getting the minutes even when boozer is healthy, and couldn't be more happy for JO he playing out his mind this season
Indeed! I really hope we can move Boozer, Taj is a more than capable replacement for literally half the price.

i think everyone knew once taj was given the starting role that he would beast it. id say hes top 5 in the nba when it comes to a low post game.

if the bulls dont land melo, and i think thats a long shot that they would. what do you guys think the offseason targets should be?

Mirotic is the obvious one. I was thinking gordon hayward (less hype than lance, and playing on a terrible team right now)

i think everyone knew once taj was given the starting role that he would beast it. id say hes top 5 in the nba when it comes to a low post game.

if the bulls dont land melo, and i think thats a long shot that they would. what do you guys think the offseason targets should be?

Mirotic is the obvious one. I was thinking gordon hayward (less hype than lance, and playing on a terrible team right now)

I am not very optimistic regarding the Bulls in the offseason. There just aren't many things that they can do. Very very limited options as far as who they can sign that can actually make a big difference on this team.

The better and better I see Taj get the less im inclined to overpay mirotic to come over here and be his backup. All I keep hearing is Mirotic wants some serious money to come over here. Looking to go after a SG or SF. Jimmy can stay at the 2 or switch to the 3

Back
Top Bottom