Bulls offseason Thread

I was against it at first but go after lance he looking like he can really bring something to the table and I think he fits the team minus the light celebrations here and there

i hope what tnt just reported about bulls management guaranteeing boozer will be here next year unless we can land a superstar is false...... Taj is our PF moving forward

IMO, the team doesn't seem to skip a beat without Lu...at least from the wing position. I still don't think Jimmy's fully healthy, so I'll reserve my judgement on Lu's trade impact until after the ASG.

It's just a matter of time until Booz is no longer a Bull. If he's gone this summer, the projected lineup next season is:

Rose / DJ
Snell / Hinrich (vet minimum deal?)
Butler / MDJ?
Taj / Mirotic
Noah / Draftee?

I haven't looked at the numbers to see if the above is realistic, but if that's the lineup going into next season there's still a number of question marks starting with Rose's condition and Mirotic adapting to the NBA game. Maybe GarPax strike late first round gold again too. Championship-caliber? A big maybe, and a number of other outside factors will need to break our way.

The remainder of the season and the summer will be very interesting.
Can't wait 'til Boozer is no longer a Bull. 5/$75M, disgusting. Would have preferred Chicago keep Deng over Boozer, if that was even a viable option for Forman.

I respect Thibs so much. No quit or die in his club to go with sound defensive strategy.

Charlotte's pick will improve when they fall out of the playoff picture in favor of the Knicks, Cavs, or Pistons. Sacramento's pick is top 12 protected. Not looking so good even after Jimmer's Garden heroics.

For the '14 Draft, go a 2/3 if Snell isn't ready. Harris, Hood, Grant, Selden, Clarky, LaVine, Saric, Young. If you want a developmental C behind Noah, go WCS with the second first rounder.

Can't wait 'til Boozer is no longer a Bull. 5/$75M, disgusting. Would have preferred Chicago keep Deng over Boozer, if that was even a viable option for Forman.

I respect Thibs so much. No quit or die in his club to go with sound defensive strategy.

Charlotte's pick will improve when they fall out of the playoff picture in favor of the Knicks, Cavs, or Pistons. Sacramento's pick is top 12 protected. Not looking so good even after Jimmer's Garden heroics.

For the '14 Draft, go a 2/3 if Snell isn't ready. Harris, Hood, Grant, Selden, Clarky, LaVine, Saric, Young. If you want a developmental C behind Noah, go WCS with the second first rounder.
Not sure if Charlotte will fall out of the playoffs. We definitely won't have Sac's pick this year. I think we go with a 2/3 even if Snell is ready, but who knows.

As for stephenson, not a big fan of signing him.

Go Bulls, amazing that we will probably be 27-25 headed into the break.

Solid win last night. Good all around game from everyone.
Noah, Taj, Butler, Booz, Dun all with 14+ points.

Punk move by Joe, u could see he ain't want no part of Butler.

1.gif

19.gif

AmbW8Wx.gif

my ninja Noah :pimp:

Cant front watching Jo in the ASG last night, i was happy as hell for him. Dude has come a long way since that rookie year...

He NEEDS a DPOY before he retires, woulda got it last year if he didnt get hurt

Don't forget Bulls will probably get Charlotte's pick this season and potentially a kings/cavs pick. I bet we draft at least one SG/SF, hopefully they will have an impact.

Otherwise yes, it is just:

Rose / DJ (probably gone)
Snell / Hinrich (vet minimum deal?)
Butler / MDJ?
Taj / Mirotic
Noah / Draftee?
this team ant winning ****

we comin for that #3 spot!!! Helluva game tonight. Jimmy with that huge block at the end. Joakim droppin bad dimes errywhere, and DJ showin Toronto the mistake they made!! Chitown up baby!!!!!!!!!!!#!!

:nthat:

Still can't believe how much were winning even after Rose, Deng, and Booz have been gone for so long.
True testament To Thibs and the FO taking this patchwork team this far.
Hopefully the kings and bobcats net us some decent picks to move up higher or get some assets in return.

Props to the gang on the win tonight :pimp: gotta love the never quit attitude with this team. Jo setting teammates up as usual, DJ hitting big shots, Jimmy coming thru in the clutch, hell even Booz played good tonight.

Thibs is getting blood out of a turnip right now and i respect the hell out of it. Still dont get why Snell is only playing 6 minutes tho

Turner cool but no hate Pacers arent the first team to plug in a big name and it not work.... Turner been had avg padded stats on a terrible team, I'll wait to see how it all goes.

Back
Top Bottom