Brush Your Teeth, Then Eat? Or Eat, Then Brush Your Teeth?

hollakid619

Banned
Breakfast just taste horrible to me if I brush my teeth first
alien.gif

Eat then brush
smokin.gif

It never made sense to me to brush then eat. Unless I was going out to breakfast with friends, then I do a quick brush to get rid of morning breath.

If you're just at home by yourself, yeah why not just eat first?

but if other people are around, morning breath can be a *@!!@.. gotta knock that out.

eat then brush. I kn ow ppl who brush then eat then brush again.. like wth..

Eat then Brush, If you don't brush after you eat there is leftover food in the spaces between your teeth. Just came from the dentist the other day.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

If you're just at home by yourself, yeah why not just eat first?

but if other people are around, morning breath can be a *@!!@.. gotta knock that out.

Brush then eat... You guys obviously don't know what dustmites are and how they are the cause of morning breath.

Eating after brushing just gives a much cleaner feeling to me... if the taste bothers you, give it 20 minutes lol. Not like you aren't going to eat afterbrushing anyway..

LOL are there really any other answers to this? I usually wake up gargle with water to get nasty hunger tastes out of my mouth, drink some juice, eatbreakfast, then brush. Eating after u brush is gross imo.

when im home all day i brush after i eat but if im going out in the morning i'll brush first

if i'm with people i'll brush then eat. if i'm at the house and wake, then i'll eat then brush..

Back
Top Bottom