Brush Your Teeth, Then Eat? Or Eat, Then Brush Your Teeth?

I don't eat food for the taste(although the some taste of foods are overwhelming)... only for the nutrients...I brush my teeth first so poisonous bacteriadon't go in my blood stream, awready, I just like to keep the internals clean.... awwww $$@@, its a one man team

Originally Posted by seniosoul

I don't eat food for the taste(although the some taste of foods are overwhelming)... only for the nutrients...I brush my teeth first so poisonous bacteria don't go in my blood stream, awready, I just like to keep the internals clean.... awwww $$@@, its a one man team
nah man i'm with you on this one. Brushing after I eat was when I was like a kid.

Some un-hygenic +@* dudes in this thread....

And I can also sort of agree with what derrty posted.

some nasty +$@ people
sick.gif

i gotta brush as soon as i wake up. if not i would feel like a disgusting slob eating with my mouth like that. and half of yall wonder why yns
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I eat as soon as i wake up then immediate brush my teeth...but i do have a bunch of friends that brush then eat...to me food taste nasty after i brush

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by seniosoul

I don't eat food for the taste(although the some taste of foods are overwhelming)... only for the nutrients...I brush my teeth first so poisonous bacteria don't go in my blood stream, awready, I just like to keep the internals clean.... awwww $$@@, its a one man team
nah man i'm with you on this one. Brushing after I eat was when I was like a kid.

Some un-hygenic +@* dudes in this thread....

And I can also sort of agree with what derrty posted.
Yall really need to enlightened us on that poisonous bacteria, you are swallowing while your sleeping, but you cant swallow it while your eating.let us know!!

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

brush, drink water, wait an hour...eat

You have that kind of time in the morning to be waiting an hour?

yes i try not to wake up the last minute. i explained my morning regime in another post.

I just now realize that i do brush before i eat. And when im on the go, i just rinise out with water till i hit the sonicare again

I bursh then eat, so the times that people in movies brush their teeth then eat were wrong? well then again it is a movie.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

brush, drink water, wait an hour...eat

indifferent.gif
your breath must smell horrible for that hour....smh.
huh? why would my breath smell horrible if i just brushed them...?

did you read that wrong? or am i just not understanding you?

Back
Top Bottom