Bruno Mars arrested for cocaine

Originally Posted by demik

Lmao I just laughed at my gf cause she think's he's "hot"
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
A lot of girls do.

Getting his Vinny Chase on....but musicians doing coke is far from news. I seen some chick on Twitter post: "Bruno Mars does coke? I would have NEVER thought HE would do that. He's too good for that stuff".....acting like she personally knows dude.
laugh.gif

I was surprised how good he sounded singing that hook to "Nothing On You" at the VMA's. I kind of figured he would sound like garbage outside of a studio.

Getting his Vinny Chase on....but musicians doing coke is far from news. I seen some chick on Twitter post: "Bruno Mars does coke? I would have NEVER thought HE would do that. He's too good for that stuff".....acting like she personally knows dude.
laugh.gif

I was surprised how good he sounded singing that hook to "Nothing On You" at the VMA's. I kind of figured he would sound like garbage outside of a studio.

i mean snorting coke doesn't make you a bad person... you'd be surprised when you find out who does it.  

i mean snorting coke doesn't make you a bad person... you'd be surprised when you find out who does it.  

I like the mugshot. I think more people should smile, if you are going to take the photo, might as well look good doing it.

I like the mugshot. I think more people should smile, if you are going to take the photo, might as well look good doing it.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

^haha. he is cheesin a bit much

but yea, everyones on this stuff again? haha

Again? cocaine's been one of the highest grossing imports for the last few decades. Technology and the closing of generational gaps makes it more prevalent in today's society.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

^haha. he is cheesin a bit much

but yea, everyones on this stuff again? haha

Again? cocaine's been one of the highest grossing imports for the last few decades. Technology and the closing of generational gaps makes it more prevalent in today's society.

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Damn... Of all people. I was kinda pulling for dude.. He was just about to get some fame too
tired.gif

bruno%20mars%20vegas%20arrest--1839829645_v2.grid-3x2.jpg

Why's he look so happy though?
laugh.gif
cause he just snorted 2 grams of coke
Son is still geeked 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Damn... Of all people. I was kinda pulling for dude.. He was just about to get some fame too
tired.gif

bruno%20mars%20vegas%20arrest--1839829645_v2.grid-3x2.jpg

Why's he look so happy though?
laugh.gif
cause he just snorted 2 grams of coke
Son is still geeked 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they said his real name is chris hernandez or something.  i don't like his music but at least he had a cool name (bruno mars), i guess not.
maybe all my filipino friends can stop obsessing over him now.  
grin.gif

they said his real name is chris hernandez or something.  i don't like his music but at least he had a cool name (bruno mars), i guess not.
maybe all my filipino friends can stop obsessing over him now.  
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom