Bruno Mars arrested for cocaine

This is exactly what dude in the Entertainment thread was talking about. You think Bruno had a drug problem before getting into all the fame he has now? Dude is going to get on a downward spiral like Kid Cudi.

This is exactly what dude in the Entertainment thread was talking about. You think Bruno had a drug problem before getting into all the fame he has now? Dude is going to get on a downward spiral like Kid Cudi.

yall act like this is a big deal... kids
laugh.gif

his music is bout to be on the 1 though... drugs + music = greatness!

yall act like this is a big deal... kids
laugh.gif

his music is bout to be on the 1 though... drugs + music = greatness!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

coke is making a comeback? nice!
In terms of greatest comebacks   bedbugs>cocaine
laugh.gif

I mean, I'm not surprised tho. Dude always looked like he was on somethin to me

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

coke is making a comeback? nice!
In terms of greatest comebacks   bedbugs>cocaine
laugh.gif

I mean, I'm not surprised tho. Dude always looked like he was on somethin to me

Originally Posted by triple5sole

lol what musician doesnt use drugs?

Musicians? Look at any big business reliant on any type of statistics or entertainment, they all love coke. Habitual functioning sniffers are everywhere, especially in networking environments where power moves are made. First time I ever saw a coke buffet was at the G suite in the Palms, coke is not a big deal especially in Vegas.

Originally Posted by triple5sole

lol what musician doesnt use drugs?

Musicians? Look at any big business reliant on any type of statistics or entertainment, they all love coke. Habitual functioning sniffers are everywhere, especially in networking environments where power moves are made. First time I ever saw a coke buffet was at the G suite in the Palms, coke is not a big deal especially in Vegas.

Son smiling like there isn't a thing that he would change, those lines were amazing just the way they were.

Son smiling like there isn't a thing that he would change, those lines were amazing just the way they were.

Back
Top Bottom