Bruno Mars arrested for cocaine

The funny thing is this dude claimed he never did drugs. And you're doing coke ALONE in a bathroom?
roll.gif

If y'all so curious about cocaine, find out for yourselves.

I tried it last year. I know that it is a helluva drug, and if you are in the party environment it can def bring out some wild excitement/a really intense high. Overall it really isn't something I enjoyed. The face numbing felt like being at the dentist. My heart was pounding hard and alcohol was beyond easy to drink. When the cops broke up the party I was at I was still wired so I just smoked a cpl l's with my boys and I still didn't fall asleep until around 5am. I liked it because mixing it with alcohol I felt like i could drink all night and be completely messed up, but the white makes you be awake and functional. I didnt like the restless jaw, face numbing, and after a while I just wanted to feel stoned and fall asleep. It is a very expensive habitt because you spend money on things while you are high and plus bud for the comedown.

If y'all so curious about cocaine, find out for yourselves.

I tried it last year. I know that it is a helluva drug, and if you are in the party environment it can def bring out some wild excitement/a really intense high. Overall it really isn't something I enjoyed. The face numbing felt like being at the dentist. My heart was pounding hard and alcohol was beyond easy to drink. When the cops broke up the party I was at I was still wired so I just smoked a cpl l's with my boys and I still didn't fall asleep until around 5am. I liked it because mixing it with alcohol I felt like i could drink all night and be completely messed up, but the white makes you be awake and functional. I didnt like the restless jaw, face numbing, and after a while I just wanted to feel stoned and fall asleep. It is a very expensive habitt because you spend money on things while you are high and plus bud for the comedown.

For some of the NTers who are even thinking about doing coke, if you do, your life is done

For some of the NTers who are even thinking about doing coke, if you do, your life is done

Back
Top Bottom