Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Its essential to have the full beard with the baldy

since I'm beard gang deficient I have to hope genetics don't peel my wig back 

based off my father and both grandfathers I should be gucci 

Most def fam

My pops always had the baldy post 21 but his hairline is still good

I have 1 uncle that's starting to get bald now but he's like 42

Everyone else is still good in they 40s

Lets just hope my hair stays the way it is now for a while. If not I have no problem just cutting it all off

Don't know how to embed a ig video. But question for y'all. Can a cut ever be too crispy?

he look like he ain't even want it lol
Prolly asked dude for a taper and he went overboard [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol:
That man is like 12 years old, ain't nothing in his life important enough for a haircut like that.

Son went in for a pair of air force ones and left with some larger Gucci loafers.

thats a clean fade doeeeeeee
glasses.gif

Lil buddy never gonna want a fade again after them bumps come from that razor. These new gen barbers be so extra with it for no reason :smh:

Last edited:
Edit. Realized i never posted the link. Can't find it either. The weave bruh had was mad ridiculous.

Last edited:
I make sure the barbers dont hit me with that spray, i enjoy my cow lick on my hair line lmao it looks like a little part

he look like he ain't even want it lol
Prolly asked dude for a taper and he went overboard [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Son just wanted a taper for the DS5 and this fool gave him the house party box. Kid ready to cry and barber wiping him down like he saved his life smh

It's like whoever did that didn't even try, like dude could've been the last cut for the day and the barber was just tryin to leave for the day

Back
Top Bottom