Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

then on top of it all, dude did his eyebrows, like seriously, his prosthetic eyebrows damn near extend onto his eyelids. 

Barber probably told him hed hook it up at no extra charge since he was last cut of the day.

Eyebrows remind me of that white girl on that 1 episode of beyond scared straight

My pops was my age and had a full head of hair, dreads to boot....he's mid 40s now and his joint is just now getting high. Mom's side of the family, I got cousins that are bald

I don't want to go down that path until my late 30s at least :frown: gotta give thanks to the Most High for my full beard

Damn shame how you gotta be both brolic and have a full beard just to replace that crispy line :smh: meaning I would have to dedicate the time I would have spent getting that tape in the gym :smh:

Last edited:
Bron out of there.

We thought if anyone had the resources to give birth to new hair follicles it'd been you. We applaud your attempt sir. You gave the brothas hope. You now seek your 4th ring but genetics on the other hand still remains undefeated. Please do not continue to butcher your scalp looking for donor areas so when you ultimately decide to come home, which you will, you not out here looking like Frankenstein.

Last edited:
How the **** this dude gonna fraud wolf?

Y'all been seeing Lebron in the playoffs? Cot damn. He needs a new scalp surgically removed from a donor corpse.

:rofl:

I swear thats gonna be possible :lol:. I was reading something online this surgeon in Italy wants to perform a head transplant

34 and my corners are faded but still can make moves...

If I'm gone by 38 or so I'll be content with a baldy/beard combo

34 and my corners are faded but still can make moves...

If I'm gone by 38 or so I'll be content with a baldy/beard combo

If you were younger I'd say get dreads.

One of my corners been tipsy but I said eff it and dreaded my hair. I be dam if I go out with faded corners

Ha. Dude using the kid's hair to hold his sunglasses and as an arm rest. If he was going to do the salt bae gesture then might as well have dropped salt for real on him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom