Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Copped some Mane & Tail shampoo and some coconut oil today. Bouta flourish :pimp: beard gonna be greezy

Cosign with the design essentials. I have dreads and it works wonders. They're a good brand.

With dreads it's usually not the shampooing and maintenance, it's the tightening around the edges that be making dudes fade prematurely. Speaking from experience as a person with dreads myself.

Last edited:
With dreads it's usually not the shampooing and maintenance, it's the tightening around the edges that be making dudes fade prematurely. Speaking from experience as a person with dreads myself.

That's why I left my first loctician. Way too heavy handed and didn't change when I told her to stop. Edges was disappearing. Luckily, they grew back and looking healthy

My hair is pretty thin/straight. When I was 19 I started cutting my own hair and I notice a line down the middle is my head where the hair wasn't as thick. I was kinda shook bc I thought it meant I might be going bald early. 33 now and I'm still good.

I've been looking for a picture of LL Cool J with hair and I can't find anything. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

L was always wearing a Kangol hat in every pic. 
laugh.gif

tumblr_inline_n376zr9LFl1qbialb.jpg

Lol theres isnt one single picture of dude. Dude must of showered with a hat on. Ive seen a baby picture, his line look like it was gone already

LL Cool J was arrested in 1987 for lewd conduct, so there's gotta be a mugshot of him and his hairline out there somewhere. 
laugh.gif

I'm legit dumbfounded by this. Not one school age pic of ll could be found. I found one baby pic and he was bald. How did Son elud the cameras all that time?

For every occasion you'd think it'd be impossible to wear a hat, Papoose has worn a hat for all those occasions. The pallbearer and the barber chair get me err' time!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom