Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

For every occasion you'd think it'd be impossible to wear a hat, Papoose has worn a hat for all those occasions. The pallbearer and the barber chair get me err' time!!!

The only place I could think of is the pool, and not just lounging around pool side but actually being in the pool. That is the only way he would take that hat off :lol:

Or the shower.

Last edited:
Ive seen ppl in pools with hats on [emoji]128514[/emoji] Pap prbly wears those olympic swimmer caps to swim and shower

Last edited:
These folks don't care about their clients :rofl:

Wow! :lol:

LL had no choice but to get ripped with a head like that. 

Wayne Brady takes the cake. The new slimmer Lavell Crawford is trying to steal the title from him, :rofl:

:rofl: this gets me every time.

No lie I had a homie who wore a beanie for like 5 years straight. He even slept with it on.

What happened after the 5 years was up?

Pap in the shower rocking one of these
View media item 2429404

He in the pool like
View media item 2429406

Y'all just ******* all over my theory, lol.

Last edited:
Just seen a recent pic od Chano without his signature 3 hat. And he's definitely headstrong. He will be coming home in 3 - 5 years.

That AOL era pic :wow: :wow:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
My brother is 37 and I haven't seen him w/o a hat in years. Like he hoops in a hat word to Sydney and Billy Hoyle.

Dude is out the country and he'll FaceTime me 4 am his time with a hat on. He sees me every few months flourishing with the nappy fro and the envy is real

I want a pic from the past 5 years, I know his line is smoked but he's pushing 40 now, it's time to accept fate.

Papoose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom