Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

aye fam is the dome salvageable or is that time to bring it home???
somebody say rogaine, but i cherish my weewee more...
20220102_112042.jpg

You good for now bruh. Ride it out

Not bad for now... How does it look when it's cut super low?
it's real kempt....i think it blends good...
just been a min since i took it that low...i remember feeling naked, exposed or some....

My left side been slowly slipping for years now it seems to be curving upwards aggressively now. Gonna cut the alcohol and watch my diet to try to mitigate. I wasn’t ready this early man :ohwell::lol:
alcohol you say??? i was not aware....

Been cutting my hair with 0 guard past 4-5yrs and rocking the beard. Decided to grow it past month or so with a fade. Hairs back better than i remember (shoutout castor oil), 1 corner is fading a bit but thats ok still a full head of hair.

Ran into a chick i hadnt seen in a few mths but ive only known her in the time frame i been cutting it with the 0 guard. She looking at me like 😍 i didnt know you had hair like that i thought you were bald bald fr. I said nah i pulled a Jadakiss. Got me out here looking youthful

You're good kungfu koala kungfu koala bro especially at that length or lower. If it's gets longer just brush forward obviously. Biotin never worked for hair on my head growth for me, just always had my nails super thick and for some reason my eyelashes respond to it well.

aye fam is the dome salvageable or is that time to bring it home???
somebody say rogaine, but i cherish my weewee more...
You need Covid to go full bloom again so things shut down and just let it all grow back without a cut. Barber is pushing it back to far and kept on pushing it. It might be salvageable depending on how much grows back. Shaved the head last night, nothing like that clean new born baby smooth head.

Back
Top Bottom